Overtime

Southern Part of the World with a large Ancient City

Overtime

Postby Archaon on Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:29 pm

While we are all still trying to adjust to the fact that we are going back to the old payroll system, and I realize that some folks haven't been here long enough to know of the old payroll, we need to remember that adjustments and other decisions require additional information before coming to a more concrete decision.

It's not going to help anyone involved to continue on about the overtime. While I do understand some of you want to rp for hours and hours and hours and consider it a work log, until I get the information that I need, overtime is not going to happen. It may be an unpopular decision right now, but again, until I know what I need to know.. this is what needs to happen.
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Overtime

Postby Archaon on Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:01 am

Alright, I was informed prior to the Noble meeting today that the overtime thing will have to be handled by managers. Makes sense since the payroll change won't be able to handle it automatically, so this is what happens.

After 6 full time hours, any hours after that will be considered overtime. Please keep track of your hours, and provide the proper work logs just like any other time. Once myself or Mae figure out how much we may need to dish out for peoples' overtime hours, that will be delivered via the payout command that managers have access to.
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Shiho on Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:16 am

Question:

Managers don't get paid by the our but have a fixed 'manager' income. I hope that this only counts for the first 6 hours and that Mae also qualifies for overtime pay after that?
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Archaon on Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:47 pm

I believe the manager pay would probably best mirror how salary pay works RL. Fixed, not dependent on hours worked, and I don't believe overtime would be granted for us.
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Return to House of Dethsiris