Dethsiris future

Southern Part of the World with a large Ancient City

Dethsiris future

Postby L`aquera on Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:58 am

Since Arch seems to need to step away, there is no future for Deth. SB stated that if Arch stepped away, he'd have it shut down rather then let another run it. I agree. I created it with Arch in mind. He's been there since the beginning. He worked hard to bring it to life. It will simply be used for digging out the mithril, stones and as a historical sight for folks to use as a place for Quests. Grab your work, things you might want to keep. At the end of week I'll be closing the forum and I don't think anyone wants their own hard work to go bye bye.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: Dethsiris future

Postby Pipistrelle on Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:41 am

Popping in at 1:30am to tell a whole two people this is just silly. Let SB and Archaon discuss it at least, if Archaon is willing. Let the players decide something for once instead of just swinging the hammer down.
Pipistrelle
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Dethsiris future

Postby Dante_Ambrogio on Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:37 am

Pipistrelle wrote:Popping in at 1:30am to tell a whole two people this is just silly. Let SB and Archaon discuss it at least, if Archaon is willing. Let the players decide something for once instead of just swinging the hammer down.

Take the time to read the post rather than just reacting; my dear Pip! It was already agreed and its already right there in the first line of L's post in black and white for everyone to see! But alas; I am only truly on the MB at the moment to start collecting my finished, half-completed, and otherwise Dethsiris related things and start collecting them for salvaging when I saw this quite silly response!
Loves bite is eternal, welcome or otherwise. Once bitten it twines with your very soul and can never be forgotten

Player of: Dante Ambrogio, Victus Ambrogio|Naut|, Kat`ryn Quel`dalre, Elizabeth Graesyn, Vex Windstrider, Valithren Caradoc, Daelmaron Fyresong, Morgran Fireforge, Feindhara Ingolfr, Gashan Nakajima,
Dante_Ambrogio
Expert
Expert

Return to House of Dethsiris