My Kickstarter: Dragon Sculpting

Chat about anything you find interesting outside this game world.

Moderator: windira

My Kickstarter: Dragon Sculpting

Postby Kooky on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:34 pm

I'll be deleting this thread when it's done, but as of now I have 62 hours left for my kickstarter.

Most of you know me as Lumio, and some as Kooky. I'm an artisan, and do a wide variety of crafts. I started this with great ambition to do a large dragon sculpture and cast it, which I WILL still be doing. It's just going to take a lot more time, and in that time I'll do the sculpting part.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ko ... asting-a-b

I've also hit some hard patches. You've seen my LoA's and know that my health isn't good, and some of you know of my financial struggles too. If my kickstarter succeeds, I'll be using some of the funds to allow me to work in my home again. If my power does get shut off and I lose my heat, I'll be doing my sculpting and roleplaying at my parents' house.

So yeah, that's the top of things.. That said, I'd love any feedback on my kickstarter, be it from just looking at the images and the idea, or on about the little dragonlings or my other sculpts. I'd also love to answer any questions anyone has too about sculpting and mold making.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Re: My Kickstarter: Dragon Sculpting

Postby Wadeywade on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:39 pm

I wish you godspeed. Im in a rough patch myself, or I'd help you. :/ as it is, I offer my prayers things wont go totally south for you. :)
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: My Kickstarter: Dragon Sculpting

Postby Kooky on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:43 pm

Deadpool wrote:I wish you godspeed. Im in a rough patch myself, or I'd help you. :/ as it is, I offer my prayers things wont go totally south for you. :)

Thanks man, I appreciate it. While things fall apart around me, I keep creative. It keeps me going. That's why I return from LoA with so many ideas and MB posts. I also craft and sculpt every day. I have plans, for if things do go totally south. I'll survive, and still have a way to be on and to still craft.

I also have a craft sow this weekend, which will hopefully help.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Beyond Belariath