NEWS FLASH!

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

NEWS FLASH!

Postby Ehlanna on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 pm

NIMH Makes Astounding Claim!

In an unexpected announcement at variance from their usual tight-mouthed and clandestine operations the Nanthalion Institure of Moriel Health have broken years of tradition and gone public with a recent pronouncement central to the well-being of Moriels. Upon hearing the rumour of this astounding occurence we spared no expense and sent our roving reporter, the stunning Sylvan Tehya to investigate.
We are pretty sure that the following is an accurate and factual account of what we decided to print over a long, liquid lunch.
"I approached NIMH with all due trepidation, being a Sylvan Elf about to enter the dusky halls of one of the most unpleasant institutes to spring up near Nanthalion, much like those really creepy fungi you can find. Engaging all my wiles I sashayed in and presented my credentials. The in-depth interview that then took place is better erased from my mind, needless to say it involved probing questions, humiliation, and me being tied to a strange contraption that had wiggly bits that went in places I'd much rather they didn't. Dragging my dripping, quivering body from the contraption I slunk, bare-footed, bare everything really in search of the truth behind the amazing rumour. It did not take long, just a few climaxes later I was in the main office and ready to do some in-depth probing of my own. As I lay back, legs akimbo, probing away I asked the Mistress of the Institute my questions. What I heard above the sounds of my laboured panting astounded me. If true it could change the future of magic in the land. I could not believe but proof positive was granted me. Fire Magic makes the arse of the Moriel inflate. Proof you ask? Look at Adrienna and L`aquera."
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Re: NEWS FLASH!

Postby RazyCal on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 pm

hahahahaha!!!
RazyCal
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Stormbringer on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:45 pm

ROFL
You'd think fire mages would be able to burn off the surplus
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby Ylith on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:09 pm

The Tiny [4' 10"] Moriel necromancer looks over the "news flash" and smirks, turns away and walks back to Umbara. Thinking that's how the fire mages did it, iginiting farts to creat fire. Goes deep into a research lab to record this forever on the "scrolls"
Ylith
Novice
Novice

Postby L`aquera on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Tehya? Do these Flames make my Ass look BIG?

Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Tehya on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Pleads the fifth :lol:

Ehl wants to see me fry!
Tehya

Return to Silliness and Games