Need your inputs on a choice

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Who should I have Kyle marry?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Alicia - Sultry fortune teller who'll set things up just to make her more dubious fortunes come true.
29%
Cecilia - Half-elven maid maiden looking for way to bridge the gap between humans and elves... and for jewels.
29%
Dorothy - Lass who's looking to become a nurse. Pity she's so shy talking to any other people to the point her hair's grown over her eyes.
14%
Julia - Local fashionista; runs the town bathhouse. Tries to be noticed by the world at large, but secretly cares about the other townsfolk.
29%
Rosalind - Mayor's daughter. Gentle soul but rather flighty, particularly considering she worries when she can't remember what she had for breakfast 6 months ago.
No votes
Yue - Traveling merchant. Wants to make sure people in various towns are able get valuable items, even if she charges ridiculous prices and asks Kyle to fight monsters for their drops.
No votes

Total votes : 7

Need your inputs on a choice

Postby Freelance on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:51 pm

I've been going back to playing Rune Factory 2 as of late, and to progress in the game, Kyle, the 1st gen protagonist, has to get married. The problem is that with so many bachelorettes, I'm having a hard time making up my mind, so I thought to throw it out to you all and help me come to a final conclusion.

For those of you who've played the game yourself, I left Mana off purposefully as she seems to be leaning towards the canonical choice, and I usually don't care for such. I'm also kinda 'meh' about Alicia since she was my previous play's choice, but if she gets overwealming votes, I'll pick her again. And before you ask, no I can't make a separate save file--it only has one file per playthrough, so no going back to make a different choice.

If you're familiar with the game, could you also throw in your own two coppers in a post making a case for your choice? (And no lambasting others for their own! Keep such posts civil and respectful of other's opinions.)
Freelance quotes:
"Over two millenia I've tried to help, and humanity's still screwed up. Do I need to pull out the clue bat or something?"
"Might does not make right; it's to defend it."
Freelance
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Silliness and Games