Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Re: Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:02 am

CallieO wrote:If Airy miniaturized the other two members of the A-Team, what sort of things would you want to do together?
Image"Keke, there was that time when Airy convinced Lady Abby to sneak into Lady Callie's CVC 'cuz there was all those dum-dums who were being jerks about the nice foxies, and we didn't want to get people in trouble by showing up in there... so we snuck in! ... We had a good plan, but a certain BIRD kept getting in our way and we had to hide under a bucket! And that bird kept trying to harrass us under the BUCKET! ... We still made it though. That's the power of TINY STEALTH. you should LEARN IT. Or it will LEARN YOU!!... Keke."
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:02 am

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:question for Airy specificaly! is that allowed? anyways whats youre thoughts on Nixies and Pixies? do you fancy them at all?
Image"Well, even if you only ask one of us something, you can't stop the other two from chiming in! Though, I would hazard a guess that maybe we should just... hide this one from Airy. From what Abby's told me... she uh... she doesn't react well to pixies. ESPECIALLY if someone mistakes her for one! Though I HAVE always wondered exactly why..."
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:03 am

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:question for Airy specificaly! is that allowed? anyways whats youre thoughts on Nixies and Pixies? do you fancy them at all?
Image"Well Airy supposes as long as they aren't TOO MUCH of dumb jerkos about Lady Her, then Airy supposes she could tolerate them! Maybe... but if those Her-haters get all jerky, Airy's gonna get all punchy!!! Her Great Herness is really beyond them! Which is probably why they are such dumbjerks that even their name means DUMBJERK! Oh, Lady Her! Please forgive them and teach them how to be great fae! That is all that matters! ... Though, can dumbjerks even become fae? Huh.... AT ANY RATEEEE! Airy absolutely doesn't fancy them! They are FAERETICS who don't even deserve being asso... associated with FAE! But HER is VERY MAG.. MAGNI.. VERY NICIE and so Airy won't hurt them! Maybe tell them to stup being dumbosss thoughhhh!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 am

Hashmulan wrote:
Image"Well Airy supposes as long as they aren't TOO MUCH of dumb jerkos about Lady Her, then Airy supposes she could tolerate them! Maybe... but if those Her-haters get all jerky, Airy's gonna get all punchy!!! Her Great Herness is really beyond them! Which is probably why they are such dumbjerks that even their name means DUMBJERK! Oh, Lady Her! Please forgive them and teach them how to be great fae! That is all that matters! ... Though, can dumbjerks even become fae? Huh.... AT ANY RATEEEE! Airy absolutely doesn't fancy them! They are FAERETICS who don't even deserve being asso... associated with FAE! But HER is VERY MAG.. MAGNI.. VERY NICIE and so Airy won't hurt them! Maybe tell them to stup being dumbosss thoughhhh!"
Image"I dunno if ya wanna mention those names around---... huh, for a while there, I thought she'd start zotting people around. ... also, I never knew Airy was so religious..."
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tori on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:37 pm

1. What if the mighty Stormbringer made a new law stating the letter A was gone forever from the language of Belariath and your names were now Bby, Methine, and Iry. What would the new name of your mercenary group be?

2. What if someone helped Fugly put love potion in all your drinks so you'd all fall madly in love with Fugly, change your names to Flabby, Famethine, and Fairy, then make Fugly the new leader of the F-team?
Tori
Novice
Novice

Postby Amethine on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:41 am

Tori wrote:1. What if the mighty Stormbringer made a new law stating the letter A was gone forever from the language of Belariath and your names were now Bby, Methine, and Iry. What would the new name of your mercenary group be?
Image"Then he'd be quite a butt! Also, wouldn't that mean we'd have to call that one lady L`quer then? You know the one... likes to lie naked by a fire even though she gave us a magic stone that could communicate with her visually? But if he removed the letter A... well, we'd just have to use the Catfolk alphabet! Simple! You can't stop the A-Team, we adapt and survive! We wouldn't even have to look far for it, it's stitched into the underside of my dark green cloak that I wear all the time."

Tori wrote:2. What if someone helped Fugly put love potion in all your drinks so you'd all fall madly in love with Fugly, change your names to Flabby, Famethine, and Fairy, then make Fugly the new leader of the F-team?
Image"HAH! "Flabby"! Aw Abby... you're not flabby! I think you're Fabby! But if... through that rather uh... wierd process of events, then I guess if we did that, we'd have to close down this thread! I mean, this is the Ask A-Team About Anything thread! It's not the AFAA thread! Also something tells me we really oughtta avoid the Inn for a while... getting a few of these "what if your Inn drinks were spiked" style questions..."

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:46 am

Tori wrote:1. What if the mighty Stormbringer made a new law stating the letter A was gone forever from the language of Belariath and your names were now Bby, Methine, and Iry. What would the new name of your mercenary group be?
Image"... how would ya even pronounce MY name? 'Buh-bee'? 'Beb-bee'...? Well, ta be fair, I personally don't refer ta us with that name, but... knowing Airy-- 'IRY'..." *finger quotes* "... she'd probably insist on it. 'BMI Team'...? I dunno! I'm not good with these sorta things, ta begin with! Kinda makes it harder 'cause... frankly, there aren't a lot about us that we all share in common. A human, a catgirl, and a fae ain't exactly a very common team-up, if ya ask me."

2. What if someone helped Fugly put love potion in all your drinks so you'd all fall madly in love with Fugly, change your names to Flabby, Famethine, and Fairy, then make Fugly the new leader of the F-team?
Image"Okay, who keeps askin' questions with the implication that the drinks at the inn could be tainted?? And I ain't goin' with the name 'Flabby'! I gotta agree with Ammy, though: if that DOES happen (REALLY hope it doesn't), we'd have ta close this thread and start another one. ... also I s'pose if Fugly's leadin' us, we might be chasing after cat bois. What; everyone knows what she's about!"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:52 am

Image"Hmmm! We could be the 'Y'-Team then! Bby! Iry! And Mmy! That's how it'd work! ... And then we'd secretly work behind the scenes to get that law repealed or make us immune to it... That's right! In the land of the no-A... We will be the ONLY 'A'! A-TEAM!!"

Image "Well, at least Fairy's name is still right... Well, Lady Fugly has some big shoes to fill! If she wants to be better than Formerly Lady Flabby! At least Fkitty will be okay! And we'll have to order fsteaksie a lot! But there's nothing wrong with that! ... And yeah, Fairy thinks she'll only drink Nature's Delight and that's it from there ever again! Geez! ... PS, Formerly Lady Flabby will still have Fairy's love!!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Hashmulan on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:56 am

"Oh dear A-Team, I have but a question to ask: What is the most embarrassing A-Team moment?"
Image"Wellll, there was that time the three of us went to capture some bandits - people didn't want them killed 'cuz they had only been takin' stuff, not killin' people. Lady Abby kept callin' them soft-hearted and stuff.. Airy thinks they were super nice! But well, we got all the way out there and realized dis was gonna be tricky! Can't just go in there and blind them all and them have Lady Abby bop pop them all on the head! Nope! So we decided to set up rope traps all about and then get the bandits to come a-chargin'! Problem wuz, while we got dem with the rope traps... one of them wuz a mage! A real good one! Who knew Arcane Bindings! .. And apparently dat's all. You can probably guessle what happened next, and all! That is to say, he sure dragged us into our own rope traps! Yaknow, the one's we placed earlier for the bandits! And both us and the bandits just... was stuck there for a while until Kitty used her tail to untie herself and then her claws to cut us down! Waittt, why didn't she cut herself down with her claws..? Butttt eitther wayyyy it sure was awkward making small talk with dem until we got loose!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:00 am

Hashmulan wrote:"Oh dear A-Team, I have but a question to ask: What is the most embarrassing A-Team moment?"
Image"Most 'embarrassing moment'...? Well, that's a lo-- Oh! I can think of one: it's durin' this one job where we had ta do this play fer this lil' town. Apparently, the ones who were s'posed ta do the play couldn't make it so they hired Airy, Ammy, and I ta help out. And we had ta play ALL of the characters ourselves! So we had ta keep runnin' back and forth while tryin' ta remember who plays which character. And technically we did! ... but AIRY decided ta change the script half way because she didn't like the original one. So we ended up havin' ta improvise who we'd play but we kept gettin' mixed up! At one point I accidentally played a character who was supposed ta be dead and Ammy... I s'pose she had ta act on the spot... shouted out, 'I thought you were DEAD!' And Airy suddenly came joining in and adding MORE characters into the story... It was a successful comedy, though. Fer... a play that was s'posed ta be about a tragedy. We were all embarrassed while Airy was arguin' with the actual person in charge of the play over creative rights and privileges...."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:03 am

"Oh dear A-Team, I have but a question to ask: What is the most embarrassing A-Team moment?"
Image"Oh... that's... oh that's tricky. Uhm. Huh. Okay... oh, oh that HAS to be the time we accepted a job to go "Take out a troublesome man". The job listing had a specific date and time listed, which was strange... but there we are, full combat gear, ready to save the day... when it turned out, the job listing came from the man's father. That's when we realized, we had to take the man out. ON A DATE. It was a lonely heart advert! I couldn't believe it! He thought all 3 of us were there for HIM! And of course we couldn't say NO, we ACCEPTED the job! Abby wouldn't have it, we had to see the job through and get our pay! A pay of just thirty mhl mind. We thought it'd be a quick easy thing to do, Abby thinking to just kill someone, me and Airy thinking to just stop someone causing mischief. But no, we had to go to Callista's Vulpine Cuisine, and have a romantic evening with the man! Though Airy was mostly just happy to cook, and have that cooking count as completing a job. And I'm not even GOING to recount what happened that night! But safe to say, the A-Team was pretty embarrassed after taking THAT particular job!"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby VanMasterson on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:57 pm

Ahem....this question might seem odd but with the talk of musical choices it needs to be asked.
What song best represents each member of the A-Team? ((real world music))
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Postby Hashmulan on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:58 am

VanMasterson wrote:Ahem....this question might seem odd but with the talk of musical choices it needs to be asked.

Image"Airy knows lotsa songs that fit best for lovepals and Airy! So, let Airy show them to youuu! The first one, for yours Airy-ly, is LAST SURPRISE from Persona 5! A song about being the prankingest ever! Yep, definitely what it's about! It's the fae's song! Kitty was a little hard, but Airy eventually came up with a song that expresses her true feelings for the kitty! It's called 'Nyaa Nyaa Kibun' from Morita-san is Tactiturn! NYAA NYAA NYAA NYAAAAA! Kekeke, so cuteeee, just like kitttyyy! Abby's was easy-peasy-snuggle-squeezy! Key Plus Words from Persona 4 animation! A song about one's desperate desire to know the truth at all costs! That's Lady Abby, all right! And... as a special FAE bonus, you won't get this anywhere else folks, and especially not at this low low price of 50 monthly payments of 1999 mehrials... We Are One And All, also from Persona 4 Animation... the A-Team theme!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:04 am

VanMasterson wrote:Ahem....this question might seem odd but with the talk of musical choices it needs to be asked.
Image"What music best fits us...? Well, I dunno about "mainstream" music, but there is this one by a DJ called S3RL, "I Will Pick You Up" and I think it fits me really well! I'm a Healer, it's definitely my job to pick people up when they're down! Physically or otherwise... now, as for Abby... well, she's so strong and powerful, I think "What I'm Made Of" from the game Sonic Heroes works well for her! She'll show you what, she's, made, of, NOOOOWWWWW!! Uh... sorry. I like that one. And for Airy.... well... freaking Airy. That's a hard one... but, if I had to pick one, I think... the ending song from Battleblock Theater, "Buckle Your Pants". Think about it, it starts off weird, and only gets weirder, then devolves into just random gibberish! How's that not trying to listen to Airy! You understand the crazy talk at first, but the longer you listen the more your brain shuts down and it just becomes noise! I love that fae but DANG can she be a handful sometimes. And what do you mean I play too many games? A LOT of music from video games is great!"

*Tacked onto the end of this answer, is a post-it note*

"Actually... on second thought, I found a nightcore remix by some channel called "NightcoreLounge" of a song called "How Do You Do" and that fits Airy way better! That is absolutely what she'd sing whenever she meets someone new! Eh? No! I'm allowed to add on a bit to my answer! Come oooon you guys!"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:06 am

Image"... those songs are from games and that 'anime' thing! Those aren't REAL songs! Now... 'I Will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor! Now THAT'S what a real song feels like! And if I had ta pick one, that'd be the song fer me. 'At first I was afraid, I was petrified. And I grew strong; and I learned how to get along.' *nods firmly* That song feels real empowerin', don'cha think?? As fer Ammy, I think... 'Where is the Love' by those black-eyed people. Oh, right, Black Eyed Peas. And whaddya mean those songs are 'old'?? That doesn't matter now, does it? And Airy... uhh... 'Curry'. By the group Norazo. Did'cha know the whole song started from a PUN of all things? And it's about curry and it's all silly-lookin'... so I think that fits her-- what? Yeah, I listen ta all kinds of music when I can."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Silliness and Games