Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Re: Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby Ithilwen on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:01 am

If there was a fight between the three of you and you had to fight naked, while keeping a candle lit while holding it who would win?
Ithilwen
Adept
Adept

Postby Amethine on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:11 am

Ithilwen wrote:If there was a fight between the three of you and you had to fight naked, while keeping a candle lit while holding it who would win?
Image"I... what? What kind of question even...? A candle would go out like, instantly when trying to fight so... unless that's the challenge? If that was the case then... I'd say probably me since I'm more kinda, dexterous than Abby or Airy so I can probably hold it steadier more? Especially steadier than Airy, she's always so hyper! But... why are we fighting? Why do we need to hold candles and... why are we naked?? I have so many questions about your question!"
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:13 am

Ithilwen wrote:If there was a fight between the three of you and you had to fight naked, while keeping a candle lit while holding it who would win?
Image“Airy thinks she’d win! How? Cuz whenever the candle goes out... Airy can just light it back up! Of course, Lady Abby can do the same, but she’s no adorable fae, you know! So she has her limits! She definitely isn’t as tiny and sneaky and cute as an Airy!! .. Why do we gotta be naked though, anyways?”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:15 am

Image"What... What the bloody hell kinda question is this? But I s'pose I'm obligated ta answer so... I'd have ta say I'd have a good chance of winnin' that fight! I mean, if we're all naked then that means they ain't got any enchantments ta back 'em up so it'll all comes down ta who naturally has the toughest body. The question does say the handle has ta be kept lit too so... I doubt either Airy or Ammey would move around too much. So if we take that into consideration - along with body height, weight, and general stamina... Lemme draw up a lil' chart 'ere and... What. What're ya two lookin' at me like that fer...?"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Kiki on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:43 am

oooh!! Lianna has a question! Dear A-Team, which sex position do you like the best?

*psst Lianna likes doggy*
Kiki
Novice
Novice

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Kiki wrote:oooh!! Lianna has a question! Dear A-Team, which sex position do you like the best?

Image"Oh. Let's see here... The ones where I can have a clear view of their -faces-. -And- their hands. Dunno what people might be doin' with either one... And considerin' what people can do with magic or whatever else out there, it pays well ta be safe unless ya really trust 'em. And I HATE the ones where people try ta lift me up; like they think I'm some fragile lil' and light thing that they think they can do whatever they want and drop whenever they want. But personally, I especially enjoy positions like the 'bellow' ahaha... Huh? It's the one where the woman gets on top and bounce up and down! Why, what do -you- call the 'bellow'...? The bloody hell's a 'doggy' anyway...?"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Kiki wrote:oooh!! Lianna has a question! Dear A-Team, which sex position do you like the best?

Image*Blushes heavily*"Uh... well then! I uh... I have to be truthful in these, right? Well uh... assuming a certain Fae doesn't barge in and ruin it all... I'm not sure I really HAVE a major preference, as long as it feels nice then... I don't think I'd really mind if I was laying on my back or front or something more exotic, ooh but there's something to be said for kneeling down and giving a good sucking or licking! Or recieving of course... and who doesn't like a good bellowing? Oh but for maximum penetration you gotta have one leg on the shoulder... male or female I guess but there's nothing quite like the slap of balls while kneeling or being... uh, excuse me I just remembered I uh... forgot to.. wash up today."*Scurries off!*

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:48 pm

Image"Whichever one that's easier for Airy to pull Lady Abby or Kitty away so they can do what's more important: paying attention to their Airy! Airies should not be neglected! Ohhh, you like doggies, too? Doggies are great! Airy loves petting them! Lady Abby, doggies are like woofers, yaknow! What's a woofer? A woofer's a fuzzy bow-wow! ... what's a fuzzy bow-wow? A fuzzy bow-wow is a precious barker!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:37 am

Rida Cherryglade "has Airy written any famous poems or musical pieces of the A teams exploits yet?"
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Hashmulan on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:55 am

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:Rida Cherryglade "has Airy written any famous poems or musical pieces of the A teams exploits yet?"
Image“Ohhh, nothing much. Just a few songs, that everyone has heard! ‘Pork Chop!’ was the first of them. You could probably guess what it’s about. NOPE! It’s not that! Keke, it’s a love ballad between Lady Abby and Pork Chop! Ohh, you still want to know what that means? Well, it’s just adorable! ‘Oh you are the most wonderousssss piggleeeee, I have ever seeeennnn... When I squish your facleeeee, you can only grinnnnnn’. Stuff like that! But‘Pritty Kitty’ is Airy’s personal favorite, though! It’s about Kitty, you know! And how pretty she is! But if you want to hear an epic, then sit a while, and listen, to the tale of ‘A-Pals At Sea’!”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:57 am

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:Rida Cherryglade "has Airy written any famous poems or musical pieces of the A teams exploits yet?"
Image"'Love balled between me and Pork-- ... wait, was THAT the song ya were talkin' about while ya dressed up like me that one time?? The others kept giving me odd looks all week! That's nuff out of ya...!" *tries to usher Airy away*
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:58 am

Image"Airy you... you don't actually... SING about that stuff to people do you?? Wait is that why I wake up sometimes with bows in my hair where I can't see them until someone points it out? DANGIT AIRY!!" *Helps Abby in trying to get Airy out of here before more embarassment can be caused!*

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Adonai on Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 am

If two of you had to die to save one, no rezzes who would be saved?
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Serena on Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 am

A Team.. here's one for each of you! If each of you were to be Mistress Of The Day...leaving the other two as her slaves, what would each of you make the others do for that one single day? :)
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte{Naya}, Vonni and Remlie.
Serena
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:59 am

Adonai wrote:If two of you had to die to save one, no rezzes who would be saved?
Image"That's... a surprisingly tough question. And two of us, huh... Mind's goin' in real dark places right now, but! ... I'm gonna have to go with myself and... oh, I really hope she ain't gotta have this out fer me: Airy. Lemme explain, though! I've lived my life havin' done lotta things I still regret ta this day... and I ain't sure how much longer I've left really in my human years. So I'd think my death would be the least damagin'. Now as fer why I choose Airy... Ahaha... Dunno how ta really say this, but with how much she says she likes me, I'd think she'd be real sad if I die and she lives. Dunno if people are -ready- ta deal with a sad Airy. Believe me, it ain't always easy! Ammey should live, though; she's got a good start and people do generally like her."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Silliness and Games