Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Re: Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby Amethine on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:59 am

Adonai wrote:If two of you had to die to save one, no rezzes who would be saved?
Image"Oh... wow that's, kinda brutal. Uh... sheesh. I don't think I could choose! They're my best friends! I've already lost so much... I don't think I could handle losing more. Uhm... we all have our own traits I think earn saving! I can heal and save other lives in the future, Abby can protect others with her strength and skills, not to mention she's probably the strongest to handle losing me and Airy... and Airy is probably the only one of us who could put smiles back on people's faces after such a tragic event! If, if I HAD to choose... which really hurts to think about by the way, I'd... well I'd choose me, since if I was the one left then I don't even know what would happen... so me and... Abby! No I couldn't do that to Airy, so Airy! Oh but Gatwo and Abbee...! Abby! Oh but Pork Chop! Ai... no Abb... GYAAAH. Fine I pick both of them and leave ME alive so that I can spend the rest of my life contacting Shamans and Necromancers to find a way to make a "super resurrection" and bring them back! THERE! Next question! Please!"
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Adonai wrote:If two of you had to die to save one, no rezzes who would be saved?
Image“Airy is gonna be the lone survivor because no one would be able to survive if Airy died. So if Airy died, all three would die... But Airy would do her best to save the others! After all! Airy is the greatest at everything, including friending! And so, as the greatest friend, Airy is going to somehow fix things! Just you waittt! ... Airy means, yeah, she'll be sad and all but... well... Gotta have the best fae to save the day!”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Serena wrote:A Team.. here's one for each of you! If each of you were to be Mistress Of The Day...leaving the other two as her slaves, what would each of you make the others do for that one single day? :)
Image*Frowns, not impressed* "Oh I DO hope you're not suggesting I go in a collar there. But I'm obligated to answer I guess, so I'll just say I'd be obligated to do anything the other asked for a day. As for what I'd make THEM do... uhm... really, REALLY not comfortable just, MAKING people do stuff... but, in the spirit of the question, I'd make both of them forget about work and other obligations and, for that day, just have a day of fun and games! I love them both, so I'd just want to spend the day with them and have fun along with Pork Chop and Gatwo and Ravey and Abbee and Rookie and... wow we have quite a zoo now, huh?"

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Serena wrote:A Team.. here's one for each of you! If each of you were to be Mistress Of The Day...leaving the other two as her slaves, what would each of you make the others do for that one single day? :)
Image“I.. Is Airy allowed to answer this one, kitty? She is, but just this once..? Okayyy.. Well, umm... So here is how it is! Airy is COMPLETELY EVIL! KEKEKEEKEEEKEEEE! She will play pranks on them and make them fall for them! She will act all lazy and make them do things for her! They will be forced to eat her food! Kekeke! And they won’t be able to do anything to stop herrr! Huh? Dat’s just how it normally is...?”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Image"Movin' from that morbid question earlier! And onwards ta... slavery. Oh, bloody hell, who're askin' these questions?? Uhhh... Wow. Never really thought of that and never really imagined what kinda life that'd be like. Even if it IS fer a day... Ain't sure Ammey will like any answer I'd give 'ere--- Oh! I know! I'll do what some of the 'nicer people' do! Just tell 'em that they 'can do whatever they want fer the whole day'! ... but then again, this IS experience I probably wouldn't have another chance at... Hmmm.... Huh? Why're the two of ya lookin' at me like that...? I'd never consider it-- GAH!"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Cangelosi on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 pm

Oooh! Oooh! I got a few questions!

First, for the general A-Team:

- Who do you think is the most beautiful person you've ever had the pleasure to meet OUTSIDE your group? Don't hide details.

- What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?

- What do you consider your greatest talent that you bring to Nanthalion?

And of course, individual questions to each of the girls.

-Abby, you've learned so much over the years since you have come here. What do you think is the greatest lesson you have learned from your adventures?

-Airy, what do you REALLY think about sex? Is it just some silly big person thing? Why is it you turn your nose up at it so much?

-Amethine, being the newest member of the group, are you finding the others giving you a hard time? Have you ever thought of recruiting another person so you aren't the 'rookie', so to speak?
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby Vladimir on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:43 am

Butt-stuff: Yay or Nay?
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ray`el on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:26 am

Hearing of this. the dark lord penned.

" Hello you three. I hope you are well. and dinner shall happen soon."

" My question is simply.. what do you think the other two fear the most.. not you, but the other two"
Ray`el
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:21 am

Cangelosi wrote:Who do you think is the most beautiful person you've ever had the pleasure to meet OUTSIDE your group? Don't hide details.
Image"Wow those are not just a FEW questions, but let's start with this... Hmm, that's gonna be hard 'cause ta me a LOT of people are real beautiful 'round here. I mean... have any of ya met anyone who -looked- ugly? Apart from Fugly, I mean... Seems ta me if people are ugly, it's like they have ta -wanna- be ugly. But lessee... the question... I s'pose Hash wouldn't count, huh? I will go with... Van! Hm? Yes, Van. Van Masterson. He's real pretty fer a man and it does look like a lotta people think the same thing; not ta mention he's got a real good-lookin' body. Shame that he's always spouting all that embarassin' stuff, though..."
Image"Hmm... Not very picky when it comes ta food but... Hashmulan's specialty curry. There's just somethin' 'bout the way she makes 'em that tastes so good after a hard day's work! It was also one of the first things I've eaten 'round here that tasted that great ta begin with. She taught me how ta make it... but the curry I make can never compare ta hers. Ya should try some next time when she comes by Midvale and share some with the village there!"
Image"Bein' a proper mercenary, fer sure. Lotsa people talk 'bout bein' one but I pride myself in bein' a professional. And professionals got standards. Be polite; be efficient; have a plan to kill everyone ya meet. 'cause outside of the few friends, there's no guarantee I won't have ta fight the people I meet 'round here. ... oh, and some people say I'm a fast learner. Ain't sure if that's true or... if that's 'talent'."
-Abby, you've learned so much over the years since you have come here. What do you think is the greatest lesson you have learned from your adventures?
Image"That ya gotta keep an open mind 'bout things ya don't or haven't come ta understand. Lotsa people come in and go and they either like places like Nanthalion or don't. But I've learned that in order ta survive, I've gotta learn ta adapt. Used ta be... ahaha... when I didn't like somethin', I get all mad and I get inta people's faces and spout all kinds of things. Thinkin' back... Probably should've done that less. But! My point is: ya can't do what a hoped ta do? Adapt! Ya no longer the person ya thought ya are? Adapt! Yer might ain't right yet? Adapt! Learned that from Lord Drakewing and Shoji a long whle back."
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:31 am

Cangelosi wrote:Who do you think is the most beautiful person you've ever had the pleasure to meet OUTSIDE your group? Don't hide details.
Image“Hmmm, Airy might have to say... Miss Allivia! There’s just something about her as she looks so afraid of Airy when she comes by, cackling about nonexistant pranks just to spook her! Something about that is truly beautiful... kekeke!”
Image“What?? Not some of Airy’s food?! Though, Airy guess she can’t deny it.. that specialty curry is something Airy will admit is superior to hers.. Oh no, does this mean that it’s also Airy’s favorite, and not like, anything Airy herself has made?! Airy is now dis.. disillusionededed with herself!!”
Image“Well, Airy supposes she can’t say ‘everything’ can she? Well, let’s see.. Airy’s greatest talent is her ability to keep up with this valuable book of all knowledge in this world!” *the fae pulls out her Book of Faeformation.* “This has everything you could want to know about anything... And Airy is in charge of doling it out! Praise her! Praiiiiseee herrr!”
-Airy, what do you REALLY think about sex? Is it just some silly big person thing? Why is it you turn your nose up at it so much?
Image“Who cares about some dumb thing? It’s dumb and not fun! That’s why Airy’s nose is in the air! As high as it gets!” *points her nose directly up, tilting head back to do so and tries to look as smug as possible*
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:33 am

Cangelosi wrote:- Who do you think is the most beautiful person you've ever had the pleasure to meet OUTSIDE your group? Don't hide details.
Image"Uh... who do I find most beautiful? Huh, curious question. Well... I dunno about "beautiful", but... uh. Well... there's something to be said for a nice catboy's body! I mean, look at Twerlinger! Who doesn't wanna just play with that tail? Nice soft fur too! Oh and if you whistle just right when he's not paying attention (like when you're working at the Apothecary and he's doing other stuff) his ears flick adorably! Uh... don't... don't tell him I said that okay? He still thinks the whistling is just the draft blowing over the uncorked bottles! ... don't tell him I said catboy either!"
Cangelosi wrote:- What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
Image"Oh that just has to be Vulpine dumplings! Oh... just thinking about them's making my mouth water... they're so juicy and delicious, especially with rabbit! They remind me of a simpler time... I had them when I was younger, there was an old half-vulpine lady out near a villaged called Kinnison. I was so happy to learn that Callie could make them as well, and so can Airy! There's just nothing like sticking those little balls of deliciousness in my mouth and, you know, sometimes I don't even chew! I just suck on them to squeeze out all the taste! Oohh so good!"
Cangelosi wrote:- What do you consider your greatest talent that you bring to Nanthalion?
Image"Well, I mean, I've saved a lot of lives already with my talents in Healing... but I think my friendliness is also an important talent! There's.... there's so much badness in this world, even just in Nanthalion, so being a kind hearted person in the face of all that, and give people a warm smile to look to, I think is a great talent of mine!"
Cangelosi wrote:-Amethine, being the newest member of the group, are you finding the others giving you a hard time? Have you ever thought of recruiting another person so you aren't the 'rookie', so to speak?
Image"Uhm... not really! We're friends who work together! It's not like we're a club or anything, we're just 3 friends who love each other! 3 friends who give each other grief a lot! There's no like, "recruiting" or "initiation" or anything! Though... I can just imagine Airy giving newcomers like, 12 trials they must complete, all of them tediously dumb, all of them ending in Airy getting something sweet!"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Vladimir wrote:Butt-stuff: Yay or Nay?
Image"... okay, seriously, who even asked this question? Not even sure what ta make of it. Is it askin' if I like butts? If I like things done ta my butt? Can't say 'nay' or 'yay' ta either one until I know more!"
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:11 pm

Image"Uuuhh... I think it's asking the latter Abby... and, well I'd... have to go with a solid "nay" on that one! I... do you really want me give you the reasoning why, as a Healer, someone who knows ALL about anatomy, and ... look let's just say I know far too much about the living body! Just say "nay" Abby, safer that way. Can we uh... move on?"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:13 pm

Image“Butt stuff? Ohhh, you mean like pranks! Well, Airy thinks they’re funny, but Lady Abby has been on edge ever since Airy set it up so that board would smack her butt the moment she walked past it! Airy couldn’t stop laughing!”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Re:

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Ray`el wrote:Hearing of this. the dark lord penned.

" Hello you three. I hope you are well. and dinner shall happen soon."
Image"What is WITH Lord Ray always tryin' ta invite us ta dinner...? Unless... is this how moriels invite other people ta these kinda things? I mean, I can sorta see it..."

"My question is simply.. what do you think the other two fear the most.. not you, but the other two"
Image"Now what do I think Airy and Ammey fear the most. Hmm... Ammey's definitely wouldn't like seein' herself with a collar around her neck. And I take it drownin's probably a close second. As fer Airy... Uhhhhh... Hmm. What IS Airy afraid of now these days...? I mean, she went up ta the Emperor himself and greets him like she usually does with most people. I even see her flexin' plenty of times in front of the mirror from time to time. I get worried if she might become too overconfide-- Boulders! She's probably afraid of boulders! Ya know... 'cause she's a flinae. I wonder if that means she's afraid of spending too loong underground...?"
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Silliness and Games