Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Re: Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby Amethine on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Ray`el wrote:My question is simply.. what do you think the other two fear the most.. not you, but the other two"
Image"No kidding Abby... he seems eager! I don't get who this "not you" is though? Who's "you"? Is it you? I don't get it... but, I think Abby's biggest fear... oooft... maybe flying? That's definitely one of mine... or not being able to earn money anymore? And Airy... uh... well, probably her biggest fear would be not having access to any more sugar? Oh! Or she lost her ability to perform pranks! Can you imagine a world in which Airy forgot how to prank? Probably more peaceful... of couse, I think we can all agree, that we all fear of losing each other!"
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:22 pm

Ray`el wrote:My question is simply.. what do you think the other two fear the most.. not you, but the other two"
Image“Well, Airy supposes we’re officially invited now... As for what are they afraid of.. Well, Lady Abby is super afraid of Airy! How does Airy know this? Whenever Airy’s flexing in the mirror, she sometimes catches sight of Lady Abby in the corner of her eye, looking REAL worried! Keke. As for kitttyyyy... Definitely sea monsters! And Camairy! ... Poor Camairy.”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:24 am

I can see how Pork Chop, Abbee and Ra-Vethine got their names. Where did the name "Gatwo" come from?
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:14 am

CallieO wrote:I can see how Pork Chop, Abbee and Ra-Vethine got their names. Where did the name "Gatwo" come from?
Image“Wellllll, there’s a few stories involved... Seeee Airy originally learned to play her ocarina watching a travelling bard who had a kitty.. Airy played with this kitty a lot, and named him Gato! This means ‘Caught’ in fae! Because we use to play ‘hide and seeks’ a lot! So when Airy got Gatwo well... She thought it was a funny pun, because Gatwo looks a like like Gato! And it even means ‘Got you!’in Fae! But that’s not the best part. Keke, see see Airy told Amethine and Lady Abby that it meant ‘Got Two’, because Airy had been whining about getting two kitties but she wasn’t allowed! So they had no idea that they had fallen for a silly fae joke! Got You, kitty and Lady Abbyyyyyy! Gatwooooo~~~~!”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 am

CallieO wrote:I can see how Pork Chop, Abbee and Ra-Vethine got their names. Where did the name "Gatwo" come from?
Image"... wait, really...? There was a whole entire STORY behind the name?? Thought it was somethin' ya came up with on impulse like everythin' else ya do! Did you know anythin' 'bout this, Ammey?"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 am

Image"You forgot Oxford and Jho Jho and Camairy! But you know... I never really thought about that... Airy just said it meant "Got Two" so I always just... wait, what?! Dangit Airy it's been a silly pun this entire time!? Abby did you know anything about this?"

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ray`el on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 pm

" Oh since Airy accepted the invitation I will write you in a week with a formal time. and next question than, well two."

" whose the leader of the A team?"

" and this ones alittle more personal.. so. Who snore sor makes the most noise sleeping"
Ray`el
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:15 am

Ray`el wrote:" Oh since Airy accepted the invitation I will write you in a week with a formal time. and next question than, well two."
OOC: We feel like we should clarify that, none of this is actually "IC". This is all just a bit of fun, a "what if" if you will! We have a lot of fun with our RP and teasing each other, and we just want to share a bit of that with everybody, and this felt like the most fun way to do it!
Ray`el wrote:"" whose the leader of the A team?"
Image"Short answer? Nobody is. Longer answer? Depends! Lemme explain: personally, that was one of the reasons why I believe Damenkrieg didn't work out so well; had one set leader who we're expected ta keep waitin' and listenin' fer... but a group of mercenaries ain't supposed ta be like an army. At least that's my personal opinion. Between Airy, Ammey, and I, we don't really have one but we do let one of us lead dependin' on the circumstances: if it's got anythin' ta do with fightin' and job negotiatin', they'd rely on me; if it's got anythin' ta do with socializin' and scoutin', we rely on Airy ta take the lead; if it's got anythin' ta do with lookin' after the wounded or if alchemy's involved, Ammey's the one in charge. I'd like ta believe that we're flexible."
Ray`el wrote:"" and this ones alittle more personal.. so. Who snore sor makes the most noise sleeping"
Image"... I've no idea, really. I usually sleep the earliest... but Airy's told me I snore every now and then that keeps her up. Ain't sure if Airy or Amethine are any louder, though. Maybe we should test this out and have someone watch us sleep and then tell us the results? ... what? Well, I'd like ta hear YOUR idea how ta find the answer ta this!"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:19 am

Ray`el wrote:" whose the leader of the A team?"
Image"Why do people keep thinking that we're like, a hireable company or something? There is no "leader"! We're just three friends who gave ourselves the nickname of A-Team (Or rather, Airy did and I encouraged it!), and it just kinda spread. I know Abby used to be in a proper group called "Damenkrieg" or somesuch, and I used to be contracted to a group of mercenaries before I came to Nanthalion, but us three aren't anything like that! We're just the bestest friends in the whole wide world! We tell each other what to do all the time!"

Ray`el wrote:" and this ones alittle more personal.. so. Who snore sor makes the most noise sleeping"
Image"Huh, curious question. I HOPE I don't sleep the loudest, I'd like to I don't considering I spent most of my young and adult life sleeping in trees to avoid people kidnapping me (which narrowly worked a few times I may add). Now, I'd have thought it'd have been Abby since she's larger than me (seriously, I think she matches my body weight in muscle alone!), but no, it'd have to be Airy! She sounds like a zipper going up and down! Of course, it's Pork Chop that takes the cake. Sweet GAEA that pig can snore!"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:22 am

Ray`el wrote:" whose the leader of the A team?"
Image”Hm? Who is the leader of the A-Team? The answer to that is REAL simple, you knowww! It’s LADY-- GATWO! Keke! Thought Airy was gonna say LADY ABBY huh? Gotcha!! See, if there’s one person we allll answer to here.. It’s Gatwo! Gatwo controls the Pork Chop, and Pork Chop controls the Lady Abby... and thus, control allll!”

Ray`el wrote:" and this ones alittle more personal.. so. Who snore sor makes the most noise sleeping"
Image“Honestly, Airy would have to say Lady Abby! Especially when that pig demands he sleeps with her! Both of them get together and their snoring just gets worse and worse until Airy sometimes thinks the entire place is going to collapse! Stupid pig!! Stupid Lady Abby!!”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Weissteufel on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:14 am

Robert Blackwood asks:
"Airy and Amethine have both mentioned they don't drink. Do you all abstain for practical situational awareness, or is something deeper at work?"
Weissteufel
Initiate
Initiate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:34 am

Weissteufel wrote:Robert Blackwood asks:
"Airy and Amethine have both mentioned they don't drink. Do you all abstain for practical situational awareness, or is something deeper at work?"
Image"I... just don't get drunk easily, for one. I mean, living with dwarves fer years can do that ta ya... Probably can't drink any self-respectin' dwarf under the table or anythin' like that, but I've build quite the tolerance. Not that I want ta get drunk ta begin with; considerin' what tends ta happen ta people 'round here that lets their guard down, bein' drunk ain't practical in most situations. Especially fer a mercenary; we might be agreein' ta things we don't remember agreein' ta! But alcohol keeps my body warm nonetheless and keeps me active. My favorite is Angry Meade."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:40 am

Image"Well, I've always stayed away from booze. I've seen first hand fellow catgirls just, being slapped with a collar after getting intoxicated, and of course there's nothing they could have done about it. I never want that for myself. And whether for that or just rape or something worse, my drink was spiked with alcohol without my knowledge and things almost got very bad for me, I'm lucky I had friends there with me. Very lucky. But yeah, even without that, I've seen what it does to people and I rely on my wits and motor skills to get out of danger, or escape people chasing me down, so no, I never drink. Plus it tasted horrible the few times I tried! Though... I wonder what Abby and Airy would look like drunk... I've never seen them intoxicated! Unless you count Airy after a couple of bottles of Nature's Delight. Last time, I found her arguing with a stuffed toy about who was "snuggliest"! A full blown argument! For an hour!"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:43 am

Image“Huh? Booze? Airy’s not into it at all! It tastes all dumb and bitter! That’s stupid! Airy doesn’t like it! Give Airy a Nature’s Delight any time!” There’s a pause. “Huh? Airy will have you know... she won that argument! That plush didn’t stand a single chancie!!”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:54 am

Danior "have you girls ever encountered a satyr before? and how did you find their presence to be like?"
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Silliness and Games