Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:41 am

Just something fun Airy, Amethine, and myself wanted to do because we make fun of ourselves (of course we do). And if you want to join in, go ahead!
OOC: We feel like we should clarify that, none of this is actually "IC". This is all just a bit of fun, a "what if" if you will! We have a lot of fun with our RP and teasing each other, and we just want to share a bit of that with everybody, and this felt like the most fun way to do it!

Who has the best hair?
Image"Gonna have ta say it's Airy. I mean... she has the longest hair and yet, it's always so soft and fluffy; ya wouldn't be able ta tell since she likes ta tuck it in her hood, but... yeah. I'm surprised she always has the time ta keep it washed and cleaned. She gets real upset too if she can't wash somethin' off of it."
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:44 am

The Mercenary Abby wrote:Who has the best hair?
Image "Well... Airy isn't gonna say it... but totally Airy! She totally does everything she can to make her hair as nice looking as possible! Lady Abby and kitty just start edging away whenever Airy even looks at a brush... dunno why...."
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:45 am

The Mercenary Abby wrote:Who has the best hair?
Image"Hm... bit of a toss up between Abby and Airy over who has the best hair. I mean, Airy kinda looks after both her own and Abby's hair quite...intently. She cares almost as much about looking nice as she does about getting her sugar! I'm definitely the worse since I DON'T let Airy groom mine! I just don't see the point!How's brushed hair gonna help me make new alchemical recipies? Just... don't tell her I said that, she still thinks my hair's allergic to the brushes she uses!"
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ehlanna on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Dear A-Team, who is the loudest when they climax?
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Aerin on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 am

From Aisling: "Whenever anyone climaxes, the loudest is Airy. Breaking through the door, trying to stop it from happening!"
Aerin
Novice
Novice

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:12 am

Ehlanna wrote:Dear A-Team, who is the loudest when they climax?
Image"Oh, a naughty question. Sorta expected it... but not this soon. Well... I ain't much fer raisin' my voice fer anythin' much these days since... bein' a mage and all, I gotta look after m'vocals. I'm gonna have ta say it's probably Ammey (half of why is 'cause she's catfolk). But... Airy IS generally the loudest when it comes to everything else so... Hmm... That DOES make me wonder..."
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 am

Image*blushing*"Oh my... well, uh... probably me since that's always fun and... well Abby's more used to trying to hide from Airy when she does that sorta stuff. I'm not quite as practiced at being stealthy around her! If that fae gets any hint of anything naughty going on she barges in to "save us from such a boring fate"!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 am

Image "Isn't one meant to be loud during a climax?? Airy's obviously the loudest! Everyone can hear Airy climax from a mile away! Geez, don't you guys know anything about singing??"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:35 am

These are fun! So here's another I thought up!
Amethine wrote:What is your morning routine?
Image"Well I'm a heavy sleeper, so my days usually start with either a fae or Ra-Vethine, my raven familiar bouncing and pecking on me to try and get me up, along with a sludge-y little concoction I made to wake myself up. The others don't seem to appreciate how effective it is in waking you up! Then I slip on my robes and potions and stuff and clear up whileAbby or Airy cooks. I go over my books and notes, chat with Abby while we're feeding and looking after pets about the day ahead to make sure I don't forget anything you know? Uh.... oh! And I cast Reflect on myself. You NEED to have that spell on you, otherwise Airy tends to... do things. Prank things." *Shudders*

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:39 am

Image"Wake up before I get a whiff of that terrible wake-up juice (thanks kitty!), consider Airy's pranks for the day. That's important you know! And then remember all the important stuff that needs doing. Make breakfast and tea if no one can prove it's their turn. Aggravate Lady Abby and kitty! Play with the pets and Faemiliars... Snug a Lady Abby and kitty! And then flit off... or, just snuggle into Lady Abby's hood! That's also important. Snuggling."
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:41 am

Image"Definitely wakin' up early or else Ammey's gonna dangle that damn 'wake up juice' of hers and that bloody thing smells so bad it could probably wake up the dead. Then make sure Airy's nowhere near where I'd roll over her or make sure she's nowhere near where Ammey would roll over her if they ain't awake yet. Boil some water, make some tea and breakfast (if it's my turn to cook), feed Pork Chop, my jhore, my ox, and then the other animals if Airy and Amethine can't do it themselves. Followed by some morning stretches, havin' an early little jog, before goin' back in ta look over my schedule and making sure the others are awake. Look out for any early Airy pranks, talk over plans fer the day with Ammey, and then go over where we'd be if we need ta find each other. ... whaddya mean 'that's a lot'?"
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:43 pm

Why is Pork Chop named Pork Chop? Surely Abby's not gonna eat him one of these days!
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:58 am

CallieO wrote:Why is Pork Chop named Pork Chop? Surely Abby's not gonna eat him one of these days!
Image"Hm? Oh, yeah, definitely. ... at first. I mean... he's a pig and pork chops are real delicious. Figured back then no one would really mind me lookin' after it 'til it was big enough so they could have a big meal durin' winter. But... now that I know that there are things ya shouldn't do ta a pet, he's just waddlin' 'round without a real care in the world. I think Airy's cat is controllin' 'em somehow..."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:04 am

CallieO wrote:Why is Pork Chop named Pork Chop? Surely Abby's not gonna eat him one of these days!
Image"Huh? You think? Gatwo's always been in control of the Ol' Porkster, yaknow? Also, Airy didn't like that name at first 'cuz, you know, Lady Abby REALLY DID want to eat him! We almost had a dramatic battle when Airy thought he had been eaten! It was almost the geatest battle ever seen!" There was a pause. "... Airy had just been misled, that's all."
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:05 am

Image"I wondered about that at first but.. have you met Airy? Her familiar is called "Abbee", and she "telairy's" about so she can be with her "Mercenabby", She also called my familiar Ra-Vethine when I got her and somehow that was the name that stuck! "PorkChop" surely shouldn't be that much of a surpi... wait you WERE gonna eat him Abby!?"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Next

Return to Silliness and Games