Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Re: Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby CallieO on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:32 am

If y'all were to recruit a fourth member of the A-Team (regardless of what letter their name starts with), who would you pick, and why?
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:44 pm

CallieO wrote:If y'all were to recruit a fourth member of the A-Team (regardless of what letter their name starts with), who would you pick, and why?
Image"That's... an odd question. Didn't we answer something like this? No wait it was "can I join" type, wasn't it? Uh... well, same kinda principle I guess? They'd just... have to get along with us all and at least trying to learn how to handle themselves in a fight if someone came attacking them. But... I don't think I could be comfortable with someone being part of our little circle if they were affiliated with one of them Noble houses or were enslaved, or had someone else enslaved to them. I just, don't think I could really handle that. But me hating slavery is a whole different topic! Though, that's kinda why out of everybody I know, Abby and Airy are my closest of friends! I can rely on them y'know? And we don't want any nonsense with the noble houses so... I don't think they could be working with one of them either. I know so few people... I don't know if I could pick anybody! Uuuhh... I don't really see Hashmulan a lot as she's always so busy... well Abby knows that one blue Moriel... Yimo? Yuma? Something like that? Nissatani keeps saying she's part of the A-Team actually, though I don't really know her story that much. Uh... you two have been in Nanthalion far longer than me, anybody you can think of?"
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:48 pm

CallieO wrote:If y'all were to recruit a fourth member of the A-Team (regardless of what letter their name starts with), who would you pick, and why?
Image"'Regardless of what letter their name starts with', huh? Well, that does add a lot more options. Well... if ya ask me, it'd have ta be someone who'd have somethin' the rest of us so far don't. But at the same time, it's gotta be someone who'd be able ta get along with us, and us, them, and... that ain't always somethin' easy ta do. My first choices would either be Hildegarde or Cheshire. Hilde 'cause she's real good with a sword... and Cheshire 'cause I remember her bein' real good with 'er hands. But I ain't seen 'em fer a veeeery long time. Hmm... Yarost? Naomi..? Wait, no, they're busy with House work and all. Wow, this a tough one... Lotsa people we know work fer Houses OR got somebody collared. Or IS collared ta somebody. ...this question made me realize I should really appreciate Airy and Ammy a whole lot more now that I've thought that."
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Image"Eh? Who should we bring into the A-Team! Welll... Sadly, Airy doesn't think Miss India or Miss Allivia are allowed into the core team, even though Miss Allivia has the right letter! Otherwise, Airy totally would! Miss India is sooo nice and sweet! Airy thinks everyone would like her, and she's strong too! She gave Airy the coolest sword!! Miss Allivia's nice too and she lets Airy prank her! Also a plus! Missa Nissa is a good one too, though she's disqualified as welll! All of them are completely disqualified for working with Houses! Booo! Shaaameeee!!! But hmm.. if Airy had to say someone she was allowed to bring into the core team... It'd have to be Miss Aisling! Airy's Princess! She needs to be around more, dangit! But Airy likes her a lot tooooo! And she's an A! That's important!!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:39 am

If you could have sex with anyone whom you've not been with yet, whom would it be, and why?
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:51 pm

CallieO wrote:If you could have sex with anyone whom you've not been with yet, whom would it be, and why?
Image"... well... *looks at Abby knowingly* "I'm pretty sure we both don't think about this sort of thing a lot. Well, I do, but I don't act on it. Though... I think we can both agree there's one person we've always wondered about what it'd be like with... AIRY! She's utterly hyper! How can I NOT be curious about what it'd be like? She goes at insane speeds and has energy for DAYS! And she's one of the few people I'd trust to do that sort of thing with. You can't tell me that that wouldn't be an interesting experience!"

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:55 pm

CallieO wrote:If you could have sex with anyone whom you've not been with yet, whom would it be, and why?
Image"Ahahaha... Yeah, if I gotta be honest here: it'd be Airy. I mean, wouldn't -you- be curious...? She calls it boring and all that... and she -interrupts- more than we could stand more often than not. But I've never done it with anyone who's anythin' LIKE Airy so... can't help but be curious, right? ... like... Ammy's right: who -would- tire out first...? ... and I can't shake the feelin' that if she does do that sorta thing... she'd treat it like some sorta bloody game. Like things ain't awkward enough as it is whenever she gets in the way..."
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:01 pm

*looks to the Abby. Looks to the Kitty.*
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:16 am

Has anyone ever tried to doze Airy with lp9? just curious if it has any effect on her.
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Ray`el on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:36 am

if any of you and your team mates could change races. and not be the race of yourself or any team mate. what races would you choose for you and them?
Ray`el
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:45 pm

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:Has anyone ever tried to doze Airy with lp9? just curious if it has any effect on her.
Image"Huh... y'know, I've thought about that myself. I'm kinda curious about it! And, I mean, I DO have access... working at the Apothecary and all... she's so against it she barely understands it! I'm not even sure she's CAPABLE of sex! But, she's got the anatomy... all Fae do! Which... is weird considering I've not seen a single male Fae anywhere... maybe they mate with Nixies? Nah... must be something though. Still, I do wonder if LP9 would even work on her... it might even be a bit cute seeing her coming up to me whining about feeling weird things and not knowing what it means! It's possible she does feel these things, and just flits off to deal with them alone? The potion might just make her angry like how a Satyr's pheremones do to some people. Or... probably, might have no effect at all other than making her feel a little more sensitive for a while! Can you tell I've thought about this a lot? But make no mistake, if anybody tries anything like that, with any of us, they'd be in for a WORLD of hurt! Uh... I'D never actually do it though! Y... you beleive that, right...? Guys...?"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:47 pm

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:Has anyone ever tried to doze Airy with lp9? just curious if it has any effect on her.
Image"..." *eyes Amethine suspiciously* "... right... Well, that IS an interestin' question. I mean... I dunno who -would- try ta slip LP9 to Airy, but it does make ya think. Maybe Airy would start actin' like she had drank three Nature's Delight in a row? Have ya seen Airy after she has drank it? She's either drunk or just gone through one big... uh... 'climax'. But to answer yer specific question: nope; nobody we know has tried ta doze Airy with LP9. If any of them tried, though... they'd have an obligatory punch to the face waitin' fer 'em. Still... better her than either Ammy or myself..."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:52 pm

"BETTER AIRY THAN YOU TWO?! AIRY ONLY HAS ONE RESPONSE TO THAT!!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Ray`el wrote:if any of you and your team mates could change races. and not be the race of yourself or any team mate. what races would you choose for you and them?
Image"Didn't we... answer one like this? I'm sure we did! I think I was stuck between a Torian and a Vulpine! And NO not in THAT way! Jeez! But what I'd choose for the others...? WEll... I mean, I'd like to choose catfolk for them both, just so that I'd feel like I have more in common with them both. I sometimes feel like the odd one out, y'know? Neither seem that into sex and while Airy's WAY too playful, Abby's not playful enough! But you said they have to be different soooo... I think Airy might suit a Nymph! They can be playful and cheery too! And quite a bit lewd... so maybe not that aspect for Airy... and I bet Abby would want to be a rock troll or something, since they can take extra hits easily, but I think she'd suit a Wolven! Or maybe even a Wemic! She'd have me and Airy to calm her down if she got riled up at all, and with all the sparring we do anyway, we can keep their more "fighty" natures in check! So, yeah that's my answers! Oh but maybe a halfling for Airy..."

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Ray`el wrote:if any of you and your team mates could change races. and not be the race of yourself or any team mate. what races would you choose for you and them?
Image"Well, I'm pretty sure we've answered half of this question before so I'll just answer the half we haven't: I... sorta would pick a Magi fer Airy, really. I mean, she's already real curious 'bout learning this and that and she's always bummed out 'cause she can't fly when she's in a fight so... feels that'd be the most practical, especially since she'd have access ta all kinds of spells neither of us would have access ta. Torians and chirots... naw - bones are too fragile, I hear. As fer Ammy... I'd wonder if makin' her a wolven would make her tougher. Can wolvens be Healers? Dunno 'bout that fer sure, but it'd be a neat combo! Or maybe a mermaid. She's afraid of water and all so I'd say making her one would fix that, no? ... no, Airy, we're not callin' Ammy a'catfish'."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Silliness and Games