Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Re: Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:57 am

Ithilwen wrote:Out of curiosity does airy live in a doll house at your residence abby, and if so does she have dolls in it that she thinks are real and talks to?
Image"Does Airy live in a dollhouse back at the keep or at the cabin home? ... no! Fer one thing, that'd be a whole lotta redundant ta have a roof over yer head... under ANOTHER bigger and more efficient roof over yer head! Contrary ta popular beliefs, a dollhouse ain't exactly the most comfortable place ta live in. I know this 'cause... Airy's tried. Lemme just take out my journal... Lessee... paaaaage... 87. There.

'Day 1: Airy decided to make one of the dollhouse her house and dubbed it 'The Great Fae's House of Fun and Love' after I rolled over her in my sleep by accident. Day...'

*flips two pages*

'Day 4: Airy started to whine about missing body warmth (mine) and that the wood on her floor giving her blisters when she rolled around on it'...

'Day 6: 'The Great Fae's House of Fun and Love' was no more. Airy said they are for 'dummies' and she was not a 'dummy'.

... but yes, she did start talkin' ta the wooden figurines in there like they were alive that I was worried she lost her mind at some point. Had ta wait until she said goodbye to every single one of 'em before we could go ta bed... And she STILL does that every night whenever we're back at the keep! And she makes ME and Ammy do it too!"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:58 am

Ithilwen wrote:Out of curiosity does airy live in a doll house at your residence abby, and if so does she have dolls in it that she thinks are real and talks to?
Image"I wouldn't put it past her... but for the most part she's content to just live in Abby's clothes, or one of my pouches if the mood takes her. I reckon it'd be a bit difficult to hide dollhouse furniture in our clothes! Wait... wait when was there a tiny armchair in my top pouch? Airy? Airy I've told you before about this! No furniture in my pouches!"
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:01 am

Image“Well, Airy has always considered living in the big dollhouses we got for our fun! Yaknow, live with Kay and the others! Airy likes her a lot, so of course she’d want to stay! ... But they need softer beds, geez. Poor Kay, always having to sleep on hard floors or beds without much padding! A fae is DELICATE, and needs a good place to sleep... Like a nice pouch, or inside a Lady Abby’s clothing! Lots of fun there!”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:28 am

hypothetical question all youre races have been scrambled up Abby youre now a fea! Amethine youre a humman and Airy youre a catgirl. Whats the first thing you would do? i mean.. other then trying to change back of course.
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Ithilwen on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:57 am

Questions from some of my characters.

Adele asks: What are the credentials for one to join A-team? I mean outside of some ones name starting with the letter A. I think I can bring some much needed uh...experience to the team. Yes, I'm quiet knowledgeable on goblins, although is airy really that much a kill joy on the sexy time ?

Vasara Hlatyl asks: How much about yourselves do you girls know about? I mean about your actual true self. Perhaps I can help with that. ugh...as soon I figure how to be away from water for more then a few minutes at a time. Runs off to find water.
Ithilwen
Adept
Adept

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:09 am

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:hypothetical question all youre races have been scrambled up Abby youre now a fea! Amethine youre a humman and Airy youre a catgirl. Whats the first thing you would do? i mean.. other then trying to change back of course.
Image"... what I'd do if I suddenly wake up as a fae...? Uhhhhh.... Well... I might-- No, no... Would I...? Yes. No, wait, no-- That's a bloody damn hard question ta answer! I mean, ta answer that sorta question, I'd need ta know how fae think... and I don't! It's always all random and nonsense. Maybe I'll just go look fer the closest sugar cube, see the world from a fae's perspective, experience casting that spell that shrinks people... But would bein' a fae -affect- how I think? ... would I even remember or care that I was human first? Oh, this is hurting my head...!"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:12 am

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:hypothetical question all youre races have been scrambled up Abby youre now a fea! Amethine youre a humman and Airy youre a catgirl. Whats the first thing you would do? i mean.. other then trying to change back of course.
Image “Meowwww! Meowww! Ooh that would be a lot of fun! Airy gets to sleep in trees and be all cute and meowy and nobody will bother Airy over it! That’s the best! Oh, also, Airy would get to be mean to a little fae and only get praise!” The little fae would cast an EVILLLL look over at Fae-bby! “... Also, Airitty did try that thing kitty always does, where she looked at everyone’s butts and chests and... it was mostly just boring! ... So Airitty made them all VERY colorful.”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:13 am

Image"... Airy, catGIRL, not HOUSE cat! Just because I'VE slept in trees a lot doesn't mean all of us do! So, if... I was a human suddenly? Uh.. first thing would probably be to fall over. Seriously, how does that lot stay upright without a tail to balance them? SO... I'd, make it an emergencry priority to learn the Fuzzy Tail spell, then cast it! Theeenn... well humans are sturdier right? I'd probably have a go at Abby's weights!" *and would then immediately be pinned under a barbell, unable to lift it*

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:24 am

Follow up question if you haad to pick another race and stay that way wish would you go for?
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:28 am

Do you have any skills that the others dont know about?
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:53 am

Adele wrote:Adele asks: What are the credentials for one to join A-team? I mean outside of some ones name starting with the letter A. I think I can bring some much needed uh...experience to the team. Yes, I'm quiet knowledgeable on goblins, although is airy really that much a kill joy on the sexy time ?
Image“What are the credientials? Well, Airy will have you know that the A-Pals are a very highly respected and well-known mercenary team! We only take the best of the best of the best of the super tippy-bestest! Do you think you have what it takes? The most important thing about A-Buddies is... Having fun! And hey. Hey!! Airy is a LIVE JOY. Not a KILL joy! SHEESH!!”

Vasara Hlatyl asks: How much about yourselves do you girls know about? I mean about your actual true self. Perhaps I can help with that. ugh...as soon I figure how to be away from water for more then a few minutes at a time. Runs off to find water.
Image“Airy’s Airy! The true self! ... Keke, just kidding! Airy’s Airy and that’s that. Kitty and Lady Abby are her pals and that’s that! Not much to know or care about! If it comes up, it comes up!”
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:56 am

Ithilwen wrote:Adele asks: What are the credentials for one to join A-team? I mean outside of some ones name starting with the letter A. I think I can bring some much needed uh...experience to the team. Yes, I'm quiet knowledgeable on goblins, although is airy really that much a kill joy on the sexy time ?
Image"Wait so... are we getting a fan-club or something? We keep getting people asking how to "join"! We're not like, paid or anything! We're just 3 friends who work together, sheesh! I guess the only "prerequisites", would be to be our friend! Like, close friends. I trust Abby and Airy with my life, and they trust theirs with me, we don't hire and fire people, we genuinely care about each other! Plus, yes, Airy IS that much of a killjoy. It's like she has a scry spell that only goes off when we are having... wait..." *casts Detect Magic*

Ithilwen wrote:Vasara Hlatyl asks: How much about yourselves do you girls know about? I mean about your actual true self. Perhaps I can help with that. ugh...as soon I figure how to be away from water for more then a few minutes at a time. Runs off to find water.
Image"Our... "true" selves? I'm not sure what that means? It's not like we're lieing to each other or anything, is it? Is Abby NOT a mercenary? NO wait that can't be right, I've seen her be paid. How exactly could you "help" us find our "true selves"? Are you pranking us? I feel like you're pranking us. Did Airy put you up to this? And I have some water in my bottles if you want? I always keep some handy!"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:59 am

Ithilwen wrote:Adele asks: What are the credentials for one to join A-team? I mean outside of some ones name starting with the letter A. I think I can bring some much needed uh...experience to the team. Yes, I'm quiet knowledgeable on goblins, although is airy really that much a kill joy on the sexy time ?
Image"... yes. Yes, she is. Not that she does it on purpose or anythin', but... would -YOU- be able ta just enjoy that sorta thing while a fae's rantin' 'bout gettin' ignored right up there in yer face? It's made some of my nights VERY awkward, mind ya...! Ahem... Now, 'bout any 'credentials' ta join the... *sighs* ... 'A-Team', well there aren't an-- Huh? What's this? 'Gotta be willin' ta be committed at bein' funny'...? Okay, who wrote this...?"

Image"Not... really sure how ta really answer that. I've always believed I know who and what I am, at least. And that's bein' a proper Mercenary! See so many around, but not a lot of 'proper' ones. ... also, maybe bring a bucket of water with you every time next time?"
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:31 am

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:Follow up question if you haad to pick another race and stay that way wish would you go for?
Image"Interestin' question! I'm... gonna say I'd have three. First, the vulpines. No, it's not because I like their furry tails! It's because they can stay alive fer so long without worryin' too much 'bout dyin' of old age anytime soon. Can ya imagine all that time I'd have ta learn everythin'? I'd have all the time I'd ever need and more! Second would be Magi-- no, it's NOT because I wanna have pretty wings. It's 'cause they've got access ta a whole bunch of things most people don't know about. That floatin' island, their unique magic... They're hard enough ta find ta begin with anyway. And third well... uhm... 'kay, this is just between us, got it? I mean, elves live pretty long so that's good too! ... but uh... bein' an elf WOULD be nice 'cause then I could be... pretty? ... what? They're beautiful people by nature!"
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:33 am

Rida_Cherryglade wrote:Follow up question if you haad to pick another race and stay that way wish would you go for?
Image"Huh... that's a tough one actually. I couldnt imagine not being catfolk... but... I guess if I HAD to choose.... then... maybe Torian? It would be nice to not be constantly hounded with "c'mere cat I got a nice collar for ya!" all the time, or to get those lecherous looks from people wherever I go. And if I was BORN with wings, when I wouldn't be afraid of flying! I hate flying since I can't use my feet to run away, but if I had wings, well, then I wouldn't be afraid! So... yeah, torian! I thought about Chirot as well but... honestly? Feathers could be cool too. I thought about Wolven since they have furry tails too but... I don't feel comfortable being that... prone to anger. Oh but maybe a race that lives for ages like Vulpine? I'd have so much time to learn stuff! See now you've got me all confused!"

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Silliness and Games