Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Jokes, word games and general un-serious stuff because Jonie said there isn't enough fun on the board

Moderators: Tawny, Keaira

Re: Ask A-Team About Anything (A.A.A.A) + Fun Trivia

Postby Hashmulan on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Ray`el wrote:if any of you and your team mates could change races. and not be the race of yourself or any team mate. what races would you choose for you and them?
Image"Awww, really? But... Catfishie! It's right there! Airy definitely thinks she votes for that! Airy loves kitties and catfishies! Kekekek! Nowww, about a Lady Abby... Well, Airy think she'd go with... Dwarf! Lady Abby seems real fond of them, and they were her family! So maybe it'd be nice if she could be like her family! That's what Airy thinks, anywaysss!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Mon May 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Amethine wrote:Have any of you ever forgotten about something or forgotten to do something that you REALLY shouldn't have forgotten about?
Image"You... mean aside from posting anything in this thread? Well... there uh, there WAS the time I was meant to pick up a batch of chocolates for Airy... uh. They uh... they might have sat forgotten in the sun and all melted into one big flat uninteresting slab, instead of all the intricate renditions of Abby, her and me. Naturally, I didn't tell Airy this happened and instead may have told her that this racoon came in and stole them all. Do NOT tell her! She still tries to hunt down this racoon to this day! Sometimes I make little moulds and put them on the bottom of Abby's boots so that it looks like little racoon pawprints all over the place. But she doesn't know that either! Nobody tell them! I'm in too deep by this point!"
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Mon May 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Amethine wrote:Have any of you ever forgotten about something or forgotten to do something that you REALLY shouldn't have forgotten about?"
Image"Huh.... Been a while since we answered this thread. I mean... could've -sworn- there was a question. We were about to answer it until... poof! Gone. Ah well. Something I forgot about that I shouldn't have forgotten about... Oh yeah, there was this one time: Ammy asked me to gather one of the herbs we have growing around the keep and Airy tagged along. So while we were out gathering... Airy kept changing the description of the herb we needed. First she says it's blue and green... then blue and yellow... then green and red... It was a bloody prank, if ya ask me, but she made me forget. ... then the next few days it was storming real hard so there was no way we could have gone scavenging for it. Ammy needed it for a medicine to cure Pork Chop of a rash; kept bringing it up for days. 'Wow, I wish I had that herb right now'. 'Gee, wouldn't it be nice to have that herb I asked you to get last time'... So I had to deal with Ammy giving me SASS for days until the storm finally lets down, even though Pork Chop seemed fine with it!... So from the on, I've decided to write those things down on my own."
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Mon May 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Amethine wrote:Have any of you ever forgotten about something or forgotten to do something that you REALLY shouldn't have forgotten about?"
Image"Hmmm, forgotten to do something... well, that's why Airy has her big books of faeformation! So she won't forget! But well, there was this one time.. Lady Abby told Airy to copy down some information into Abby's book of Abbymation! ... Airy didn't really read the paper that closely, and then forgot where she put it! ... So she had to copy it all down from memory, and a certain fae mayyyyy have not remembered it perfectly. From time to time, Lady Abby still shows up to ask Airy just who 'Dumbo McDumbButts' is... ... Airy forgets that too!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Ehlanna on Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Just 're-stumbled' over this and thought of you lot ...

Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:48 pm

xD!

Looks like something a moriel would do if they were to do something like this
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:28 am

The Mercenary Abby wrote:xD!

Looks like something a moriel would do if they were to do something like this

Uh yeah... a Moriel would do...

Don'tgoinAmmy'ssecretbasement.
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:31 pm

-AAA?

Why is she impersonating the A-Team?!
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Shiho on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:54 pm

Because the A-team is great and some people copy that.
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tori on Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:43 pm

A. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?

B. If you could be any race, which one would you be and why?

C. If you could be any mythical creature, which one would you be and why?
Tori
Novice
Novice

Previous

Return to Silliness and Games