Plot Transfers - Post OOC Consent Here

For sales of property and improvements. Not for roleplay unconnected to purchases (ie: not for raping the customers). See the separate forum for making mortgage payments.

Moderators: Twerlinger, Serena

Plot Transfers - Post OOC Consent Here

Postby Serena on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:25 am

Plot Transfers can be done between chars. OOC consent must be posted by both parties - the player of the char that holds ownership and the player of the char taking ownership. 50 mhl - per plot - must be paid via sub payment by either party, at the time of the transfer. Only one char is needed to be present at the REB. The transfer must be done ICLY. Once the transfer is complete, there are no take-backs, no returns without ooc consent posted by both parties. The transfer can not be done if the receiving char is already at whichever plot limit that may apply.

An example of OOC consent:
I, the player of Fred, give OOC consent for the plot ABC to be transferred to the char, Steve.
I, the player of Steve, give OOC consent for the plot ABC to be transferred to my char Steve.
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte{Naya}, Vonni, Gavrielle{Lyth} and Remlie.
Serena
Expert
Expert

Re: Plot Transfers - Post OOC Consent Here

Postby VanMasterson on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:24 pm

I Van masterson player of Tallinna give my ooc consent to transfer plot ITL to Brian Perano
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Postby CallieO on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:32 am

I, Brian Perano, give my OOC consent to have plot ITL transferred to me by Tallinna.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Infernis on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:16 am

This is me giving OOC consent for Mirrim Ravenstar to build a cabin on plot TO.

Construction Paid For 2019-02-07 - Theressa-REB
Infernis
Expert
Expert

Postby Isso on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 am

I, the player of Isso, give OOC consent for the plot OC to be transferred to the char, Aurora.

Transfer Completed 2019-02-23 - Theressa-REB
Isso
Novice
Novice

Postby Fiona Sharora on Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:24 am

It saddens me but while you are missing I will look over your house... so, I the player of Aurora, give OOC consent for the plot OC to be transferred to me.

Transfer Completed 2019-02-23 - Theressa-REB
Fiona Sharora
Adept
Adept

Return to Real Estate Brokers