REB Reposessions

For sales of property and improvements. Not for roleplay unconnected to purchases (ie: not for raping the customers). See the separate forum for making mortgage payments.

Moderators: Twerlinger, Shiho, Serena

REB Reposessions

Postby Twerlinger on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:44 pm

To any and all who might suddenly find themselves homeless

As quoted from the Real Estate Section of the website
Repossessions

Sometimes a player has to leave the game for personal reasons, other times they choose to leave because it no longer suits their interests. While some players will dispose of their property before leaving, usually by giving it to another character, others do not. This can result in prime locations being owned by characters who are no longer active and so, unavailable to new arrivals. In order to solve this problem we may repossess land owned by inactive players.

Land will not normally be repossessed if you continue to play here but don't use the character who owns it
Land will only be repossessed after a character has been a minimum of six months without logging in and playing
If you know you need to be absent from the game for months, advise the REB and they will flag your property. Such property will only be considered for repossession after a minimum of 12 months absence.
If a player fails to log in within a six month time frame, then their land will be repossessed without notification, unless the Manager of the REB is made aware that they will be away for a long term absence.
The value of repossessed land, including any improvements, is added to the character's bank so long as that character is still within the database
Should a character return after repossession, they may only regain their land by repurchase provided it is still available for sale.

If anyone finds their land to be missing, and wishes to discuss or raise the issue, then please find me online and pm me, or send me a pm on the boards here.
Edited: If anyone finds their land to be missing, and wishes to discuss or raise the issue, then please find Theressa online and pm, or send Serena a pm on the boards here.
Twerlinger

Return to Real Estate Brokers