Buying things for other people

For sales of property and improvements. Not for roleplay unconnected to purchases (ie: not for raping the customers). See the separate forum for making mortgage payments.

Moderators: Twerlinger, Shiho, Serena

Buying things for other people

Postby Twerlinger on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:52 am

Buying things for other people, its a nice gesture to help out someone, to provide or enhance what is already owned. But there are a couple of legalities that need to be considered when such is happening.

1) Anything you buy will then belong to whoever owns the plot. There are no takebacks, or reverses on it. Once its processed, then it will belong to the plot in question and whoever owns it.

2) It requires the OOC consent of the owner of said plot. They don't need to be there when the purchase is made, but the player whose doing the purchase, has to be able to provide proof themselves that they have gained the plot owners OOC consent.

IE.. Joe wants to buy a Bath House for Sally upon plot 'WTF'. Joe needs to talk to the player of Sally and get their OOC consent, something like..
'I, the player of Sally, give my ooc consent for the player of Joe to purchase a bath house for plot WTF'.

This needs to be provided to the REB clerk upon request. If it is not give, or can not be given, then no purchase can happen.

3) Under no circumstances will another player be able to take out a Mortgage for another persons plot.
Twerlinger

Return to Real Estate Brokers