Plot Transfers/Changes - Post OOC Consent Here

For sales of property and improvements. Not for roleplay unconnected to purchases (ie: not for raping the customers). See the separate forum for making mortgage payments.

Moderators: Twerlinger, Shiho, Serena

Plot Transfers/Changes - Post OOC Consent Here

Postby Serena on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:25 am

Plot Transfers and changes to plots not owned by the requesting char/player can be done between chars. OOC consent must be posted by both parties - the player of the char that holds ownership and the player of the char taking ownership. 50 mhl - per plot - must be paid via sub payment by either party, at the time of the transfer/change. Only one char is needed to be present at the REB if OOC consent is provided accordingly. The transfer must be done ICLY. Once the transfer is complete, there are no take-backs, no returns without ooc consent posted by both parties. The transfer can not be done if the receiving char is already at whichever applicable plot limit that may apply. A player can not transfer a plot to another char of that same player.

An example of OOC consent:
I, the player of Fred, give OOC consent for the plot ABC to be transferred to the char, Steve.
I, the player of Steve, give OOC consent for the plot ABC to be transferred to my char Steve.

An example of OOC consent for plot changes:
I, the player of Fred, give OOC consent for the player of Steve to make (give explicit changes) to plot ABC.

Bottom Line:
We don't care what the arrangements are
We don't care who, what, when, why it might be.

We do require : - 50 mhl administration fee paid at the time of processing by either party.
We do require : - Both players OOC consent to be given or be had at the time of processing to the clerk in question.

If the plot has a mortgage set on it, for the land and/or improvements on the land, the plot is not transferable.
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte{Naya}, Vonni and Remlie.
Serena
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Plot Transfers - Post OOC Consent Here

Postby VanMasterson on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:24 pm

I Van masterson player of Tallinna give my ooc consent to transfer plot ITL to Brian Perano
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Re: Plot Transfers - Post OOC Consent Here

Postby CallieO on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:32 am

I, Brian Perano, give my OOC consent to have plot ITL transferred to me by Tallinna.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Plot Transfers/Changes - Post OOC Consent Here

Postby Kree on Thu May 21, 2020 3:59 pm

I the player of Kree give my ooc consent to transfer plots YC and S1A to Caolan
TBA
Kree
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Caolan on Thu May 21, 2020 4:24 pm

I, player of Caolan Leafwhistle, give permission to transfer plots YC and S1A from Kree to Cao
Available at any time;

Caolan (Gold High Elf, General Store Assistant Manager, Healing House attendant)
    Vaden (Silver moriel cat, Body Arts artist and piercer)
    Thythm (Earthly Drak`Sen Bastard)
    Billie Chersky (single-tailed orange foxkit)

Pms are always open to anyone
Caolan
Expert
Expert

Postby Serena on Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:18 pm

I, the player of Theressa, give ooc consent for the transfer of ownership of plot JV to Theressa. Theressa will be paying the 50mhl transfer fee. Theressa will also be placing a barn upon plot JS.
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte{Naya}, Vonni and Remlie.
Serena
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tink on Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:21 pm

I, the player of Faith, give OOC consent of the transfer of ownership of plot JV to Theressa and for Theressa to add a 2 horse stone barn to plot JS.
Syneria, Ravyn, Faith, Corina, Daniella, Cythaelia
Tink
Novice
Novice

Postby Devidial on Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:40 am

I, the player of Arumil, give OOC consent for the plot ITCC to be transferred to the char, Shyntolin

I, the player of Arumil, give OOC consent for the plot CB to be transferred to the char, Shyntolin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arumil Nerrean Lhaindir Naumil Jeanette ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~These are only a few of my characters for a full list and details look here~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://character-diary.tripod.com/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Devidial
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Animedragonfly on Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:44 am

I, the player of Shyntolin, give OOC consent for the plot ITCC to be transferred from Arumil to me

I, the player of Shyntolin, give OOC consent for the plot CB to be transferred from Arumil to me
Animedragonfly
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Amara on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:08 pm

I, the player of Amara, give OOC consent for Allivia to transfer plot LW to Amara.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Archaon on Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:02 pm

I, the player of Archaon, give consent of the plot DS15 in Dethsiris, be given to Vexademus for keeping and caretaking.

I, the player of Theressa, REB manager, validate this consent. DS15 is an empire owned plot that over watches the mines posted on the Dethsiris map.
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vexademus on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:51 pm

I, the player of Vexademus, totally give OOC consent for the plot DS15 to be transferred from Archaon to me. Happily. Period.
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby alexis on Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:33 am

I, the player of Alexis|Rue| give my ooc consent to transfer plot TR10 to Leo Varnado.
alexis
Initiate
Initiate

Postby CallieO on Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:35 am

I, the player of Leo Varnado, give my OOC consent to have plot TR10 transferred to me from Alexis. I will be paying the 50 mhl transfer fee. It's the least I can do.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Animedragonfly on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:10 am

I, the player of Shyntolin, give my ooc consent to transfer plot CB to Vaden
Animedragonfly
Initiate
Initiate

Next

Return to Real Estate Brokers