Plot Transfers/Changes - Post OOC Consent Here

For sales of property and improvements. Not for roleplay unconnected to purchases (ie: not for raping the customers). See the separate forum for making mortgage payments.

Moderators: Twerlinger, Shiho, Serena

Re: Plot Transfers/Changes - Post OOC Consent Here

Postby Caolan on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:13 am

I, the player of Vaden, give my ooc conset to transfer plot CB from Shyntilin
Available at any time;

Caolan (Gold High Elf, General Store Assistant Manager, Healing House attendant)
    Vaden (Silver moriel cat, Body Arts artist and piercer)
    Thythm (Earthly Drak`Sen Bastard)
    Billie Chersky (single-tailed orange foxkit)

Pms are always open to anyone
Caolan
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:48 am

I the player Of Ada Give my OOC Consent to transfer plot EV to Stormwind
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby StormWind on Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:21 pm

I, the player of Stormwind... .give my ooc consent for the transfer of plot EV
Skills pertaining to Jobs

Owner and Manager of The Works:

Metalsmith X5
MiithrilsmithX5
Leathersmithx5
Wood working x5
Valicitesmith x5
Carpentry x5
Jewler x5
Appraisal
Administration

Stewart of the port of Virelith
Scribe x5
Cartography x5
Mephos Riding x5
Soldiering x5
Navigation x5
Boating
Ediquett
Heraldry x3

Master Body Artist

Body Arts x5
Artist x5
Jewler x5
StWi
StormWind
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:52 am

I, the player of Tennibrook Balmossie, give my OOC consent to transfer my plot, ITJJ, to Brussk.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Brussk on Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:46 am

CallieO wrote:I, the player of Tennibrook Balmossie, give my OOC consent to transfer my plot, ITJJ, to Brussk.

Consent given by me, the player of Brussk, to receive the plot.
Brussk
Novice
Novice

Postby Wadeywade on Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:27 pm

I, the player of Wade, am giving the character LayTrayin the plots of S10C and ZD under the condition they remain unaltered.
i, the player of laytrayin give permission for plots S10c and ZD to be tranfered to me and to remian unatlered

Serena Note: the conditions for the transer are between the players and not monitored/used as a condition for the transfer to occur and to remain in place. Once the player of Laytrayin has the plots in her char's name, they are hers to do what she wishes with and any action done with those plots, will not be impeded by any employee of the REB. Also, The player of Laytrayin must post her consent separately from this post.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Naomi on Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:05 am

i, the player of laytrayin give permission for plots S10c and ZD to be tranfered to laytrayin
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:27 am

I, the player of Thunder, give OOC consent for the plot Island O to be transferred to the char, Lotaneth. For it is a gift to her Concubine
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby lotaneth on Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:29 am

I, the player of lotaneth, give OOC consent for the plot Island O to be transferred to the char, Lotaneth.
"in the end there can be only one"
lotaneth
Novice
Novice

Previous

Return to Real Estate Brokers