Widespread Damage Throughout the Empire!!

For sales of property and improvements. Not for roleplay unconnected to purchases (ie: not for raping the customers). See the separate forum for making mortgage payments.

Moderators: Twerlinger, Shiho, Serena

Widespread Damage Throughout the Empire!!

Postby Serena on Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:07 pm

Citizens: Due to some unexplained catastrophe, the empire's citizens and businesses have possibly suffered widespread damage to their homes and shops. If repair or replacement is necessary, see the local REB shop and request a survey of your home and/or business. The shop, with it's construction teams, will work as long and hard as necessary to make all repairs caused by this catastrophe. Visit the shop either in Nanthalion or the various satellite shops. Be advised, the damage appears to be widespread so the satellite shops will be open as possible. All regions can be handled within the Nanthalion shop.

REB employees: The manager will speak with the Empress to coordinate for, and secure any assistance. It'll be a work in progress as the extent and areas affected are yet to be determined.
Clerks: Feel free to make use of your given ability to work outside the shop in order to discover and confirm catastrophe related damage. Just ensure that you are adhering to all requirements while working in that capacity.
Managers/Shop Lead: Coordinate repairs with the foremen of each construction team. This is nothing new to them. Just remind each that it's like the Dethsiris catastrophe, just much more widespread. Priorities for repair will be determined as the reports begin to come in with empire owned businesses and home structures that are untenable for living within, holding precedence. The priority of repair will change as required.

Construction Teams:
The Real Estate Brokers utilize the talents of the following construction contractors:
Flets'R'Us Sylvan Elf Construction: for all tree houses
6 Dwarves Construction & Erections: for all huts, cabins and stone/brick buildings
Grumpy Construction: for additions, remodeling and confidential specialty work
Butter-Fingers Masonry: masonry & stone work
Wagons 2 Go: for furniture moving, deliveries of construction materials etc.

OOCLY: post any reported damages you wish to list, below within this thread.

*Update*.. Came down with covid the week that people were given the offer to post damages (also my first week on my new RL job), so I haven't been able to track it/keep everything updated. It was seriously kicking my butt every afternoon/evening. Getting better now so I'll get back on this and get the ball rolling as I can!
Sorry for the delay!

Update: - Clerks can now take on/handle claims. The empire will pay up to the original construction of all improvements that were on the plot beforehand. Any requested improvements to preexisting improvements, will be paid for by the customer such as upgrading from a wooden 2 horse barn to a wooden 4 horse barn.

Any questions/issues, feel free to pm either me, Naomi or Aavran.
................................Never Waste A Good Crisis............................................
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte{Naya}, Vonni and Remlie.
Serena
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Widespread Damage Throughout the Empire!!

Postby CallieO on Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:30 pm

Tennibrook Balmossie, Beach Villa in Dethsiris, DS59: House completely leveled. Stone shrine miraculously unharmed, by The Lady's grace.

Callie Volopa, Callista's Vulpine Cuisine, ITW: Two-story structure devastated. Basement and storage area remains intact.

Callie Volopa, Dethsiris house, DS27: Building destroyed.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Cangelosi on Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:54 pm

Nanthalion Plot SV: Pulverised. Fires being put out by Morgan's House Guard.

Nanthalion Plot SX (DragonRose Estate): Superficial damage, offering logistic support to Headmistress of Unigo, and providing triage for local students pushed out of the facility.

Nanthalion Plot TK (Ktechlahan Keep): One wall leveled. No dead miraculously, but clean-up should be time-consuming for the Ktechlahan cadets.
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby Twerlinger on Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:55 pm

Twerlinger Plot ZG - 2 story cottage completely demolished including basement, full rebuild or replacement potentially required
Twerlinger

Postby Naomi on Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:57 pm

Naomi

Dethsiris DS56 completely demolished

all other properties received minimal damage

LayTrayin

in town ITTT roof blown off
in town kiosk KIOSKW flattened
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Wadeywade on Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:21 pm

Shashir plot (S10C) recieved minor damage but the mephos barn and one outbuilding collapsed.
Dethsris plot (DS08) recieved total damage, all buildings were destroyed.
Thallis plot (TR06) also is a total loss.all buildings are destroyed
Lightning Rod Distillery (plot ZD) survived because of the landscape, but the still was wreck and just needs rebuilding, the building it was housed in was perfectly fine, though. (thats a simple rebuildnot related to buildings but was worth mentioning.)
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Return to Real Estate Brokers