Let's see who wants to do this.

Help with writing character descriptions, custom artwork, computer problems, inability to lose virginity, etc. NOT for IC requests for roleplay partners.

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity

Let's see who wants to do this.

Postby Ryke Masha on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:03 pm

So as some many know with the help of neko an idea came to me about doing a quest in where you have to fight a mirror version of yourself. For example neko is an unigo earth mage so his fight would be with an umbara earth mage of himself with the same lvls as him. The stats would be switched around some but the mirror neko would have the same amount of spells and slots for his fight. For the quest it would be one on one fight with your mirror self and if you defeat them you manage to make it out alive. If you die then you have pitty taken upon you and teleported to the HH and that mirror self would be see again growing as you do for later fights. If your interested in this or have any ideas please comment down below
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Re: Let's see who wants to do this.

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:59 pm

Depending on when it is (December is..ack) I would be so up for a becca vs becca fight. She doesn't get to do much combat for IC reasons, but herself would be a worthy opponent! That is if the two gals find enough time to stop being bitchy to each other and actually fight that is :)
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:53 pm

As I had mentioned back in the OOC channel: I'd be up for this as well. From what I am reading though, it sounds like the quest would not be done via group but individually (to keep things 'one-on-one') so schedule should be flexible enough for those like me who don't usually show up until the evening.

Who will decide what our character's 'opposites' are though? I assume another player - maybe the GM - woukd be the one playing them?
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ryke Masha on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:53 am

It will be a group deal but I may run 3 separate dates at different times to accommodate morning, afternoon, and evening players. The opposites will be made by me and a couple other people I enlist to help but they won't be taking part of the quest to ensure fairness between all
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Marren on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:22 am

Id be interested to have a few of my characters face their opposites. Let me know if it gets sorted and approved.
Marren, Eolande Keita, Daynar Roke, Syl`Zhalti, Severus
Marren
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Farvel on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:13 pm

Just pointing out you're answering a 2016 post before everyone starts showing interest thinking it is recent.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Help Offers and Requests