Looking

Help with writing character descriptions, custom artwork, computer problems, inability to lose virginity, etc. NOT for IC requests for roleplay partners.

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity

Looking

Postby Goldentiger on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:57 pm

I`m looking for anyone willing to help me playing a pair of twin halfbreed elf mages (this idea was O.Ked by L`aquera). Catch me online under any of my characters.
Irontail, Rita Highlander Hitar, Rhain Stormcloud, Iriam, Canthia, Mayuki, Karatha, Rosa
Goldentiger
Expert
Expert

Re: Looking

Postby miyuka on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Last I checked it's against the rules to play siblings unless the siblings are played by the same player and even then that requires very specific admin based permission as well as the fact that they could never interact ICly or behind the scenes or any such thing, so you're going to have to be WAY more specific than twin halfbreed elf mages with what you are seeking.
miyuka

Postby Azara on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:33 pm

**trips into this thread by mistake, wanders off**
~Watching.. always watching.~

Azara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Goldentiger on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Yuka as I said I spoke to L about it and I`m going to message Stormbringer about it as well.
Irontail, Rita Highlander Hitar, Rhain Stormcloud, Iriam, Canthia, Mayuki, Karatha, Rosa
Goldentiger
Expert
Expert

Postby L`aquera on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Pregnancy, Relatives and Siblings

Some players wish to play having their characters made pregnant and giving birth. While not prohibited, this activity is not a focus of the channels and not of interest to many players. The following restrictions apply:
Pregnancy is only possible under the half-breed rules

No effects of pregnancy may be played in public

The birth does not take place in public

Any offspring may never become playing characters or be brought into public as NPCs

Further, no parent/sibling combination of any sort is allowed in the role-play. This is a sex channel and we don't hold with even potential incest. Brother / sister combinations are allowed by special consent but they may never have any sexual contact between themselves.

This is the rule I went off of and gave to her. It is within the rules. I'd rather she found someone to play her other sibling then give allowance and allow her to play both which holds its own no no features as far as knowing things they shouldn't.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Help Offers and Requests