Looking for storytellers

Help with writing character descriptions, custom artwork, computer problems, inability to lose virginity, etc. NOT for IC requests for roleplay partners.

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity

Looking for storytellers

Postby DiasEesha on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:03 am

Due to the scope of the current plans for a sea/waterborne event line for the empire, taking into consideration the workload, multiple foci to pursue and the desire to attempt to keep the event[s] flowing as smoothly as possible I am looking for those that would like to join me in telling this epic saga. Please feel free to post interest here so I have a hard copy of any potential help.
DiasEesha
Expert
Expert

Re: Looking for storytellers

Postby DiasEesha on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:06 am

Basic Premise

[07\19@00:16] * +Dias_Eesha would of course keep a keen eye on Samiya she was aware of the girls moods and all perhaps not to the state of it being completely natural without thought or attention but, for the time being shed see how it was handled and if she needed to would gently bring the darling out of it. As it was though, she seemed well enough as it was, but that attention would certainly be there silent true supportive certainly. Her attention wouldnt leave Miyuka either, course she was well practiced with such things. "My plans are a bit more robust then just that actually." *she paused for a moment taking a breath and settled in eyes taking on the focus that she got when in matters of importance to her.* "Im already well aware of the presence of the pirates and the sea creatures that are near our shores and ports. However, this world is certainly still ripe with new things to discover and I would hope new lands and people to interact with. Of course theres also the bounties that are lost to the waters and whatever ones beyond our current reach. I would like to add two areas to our operations, one is very much like a merchant venture, merchant marines to be specific ships with dual purposes and with the ability to meet with challenges quickly when we cant afford the time to rally the navy. Primarily though it certainly would be for merchantile expansion, additionally Id like to bolster that project with the ability to search and recover wreckage and whatnot for salvage, gaining back things taken by the sea or finding new sources from it itself. I am aware its a rather bold proposition already. Lastly though is probably the most bold of it all, since we already know and hold ports in other areas, Im certain that farther out there must be more. Though even if not, I believe that the first two focuses will make our presense more known in the areas we already operate, and draw better from them. However, this means that the investments will be in a couple of directions, ships of course, though Im aware some of our populous already has some and getting such going isnt particularly difficult, and an investment in the manpower to make sure that it runs properly. I am undertaking this part myself, so, in short part of it would be to strengthen my own skills and abilities so I may serve on the ship or ships personally." *she..certainly didnt hold back though, bold and brave certainly and it was a gamble she knew that well but any such conversation with the noblility would be.* "I do not believe in starting something and not personally seeing it to completion."
DiasEesha
Expert
Expert

Re: Looking for storytellers

Postby Ryke Masha on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:55 am

I wouldnt mind helping out. I do have experince in storytelling for quests and events
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Return to Help Offers and Requests