What do you see?

Help with writing character descriptions, custom artwork, computer problems, inability to lose virginity, etc. NOT for IC requests for roleplay partners.

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity

What do you see?

Postby Ithilwen on Sun May 24, 2020 2:08 pm

I'm attempting to see what people's mental image of my character Ithilwen moonshadow is. There are two descriptions below, and I want you guys to tell me in a post what you see in your head. By this I mean body type, hair color, eyes color and any other information you might think is useful.

When working as a bartender at the lonely inn. She wears a cream coloured, off the shoulder blouse that leaves the upper part of modest bust exposed. The flared sleeves of the blouse have a brown ribbon running down to the wrist to form an x shape pattern. Worn over the blouse is a fitted light brown basque that comes up to the lower chest of its wearer; causing her modest breasts to be lifted to display a deep valley between the half exposed orbs.The cream color of the blouse peeks through the basques lacing string, while the basque itself blends into a light brown knee length skirt showing off a slender waist. The skirts pleated hem meets cream colored stockings that hug their wearers shapely legs, before disappearing into brown boots.

A forest green sleeveless dress with a gold embroidered v neck, it's point stopping just as the valley of modest bust is revealed. The embroidery continues past point to the base of bust, and upon closer inspection one can see latch like connectors. Circular arm slits are trimmed in the same gold embroidery that frames modest chest, minus the concealed connectors. A brown leather belt is worn around a slender waist. Garter straps, appear from beneath skirts upper thigh hem, to hold up stockings that reach up to mid thigh and disappear into a pair of elegant brown boots.
Ithilwen
Adept
Adept

Re: What do you see?

Postby Hokima Tesh-Rimon on Mon May 25, 2020 2:13 am

So, as I mentioned in OOC, I don't see a character out of these outfits, as these outfits can be worn by anyone. Still, I'll come up with two different ideas for you.

The first thing you notice about this woman is the caramel skin. Her skin glowed with health, glistening with sweat as she worked the bar. Curly chocolate-colored hair would fall upon modest breasts. Her eyes were a startling jade, and the orbs were overly full like a doe. Her face was tear dropped shaped, as her chin ended in a point. Plush full lips were painted with pink lipstick, and they would shine brightly in the light. The woman was slight, as she barely reached the height of five feet. She was wearing a shirt with flared sleeves that had a brown ribbon running down to the wrist to form an x shape pattern. Worn over the blouse is a fitted light brown basque that comes up to the lower chest of its wearer, causing her modest breasts to be lifted to display a deep valley between the half-exposed orbs. The cream color of the blouse peeks through the basques lacing string, while the basque itself blends into a light brown knee-length skirt showing off a slender waist. The dresses pleated hem meets cream-colored stockings that hug their wearer's shapely legs, before disappearing into brown boots.

Ombre colored tresses fall in waves to midback. Those curls would frame a heart-shaped face. The almond-shaped eyes were golden brown. Her nose was dainty, a finely shaped object about plush lips that begged to be kissed. Her skin was pale, with red freckles covering her cheeks. She was tall, standing at a height of 6 feet. She was slim, her form seeming slight despite her height. A forest green sleeveless dress with a gold embroidered v neck was worn. It's point stopped just as the valley of a modest bust is revealed. The embroidery continues past point to the base of bust, and upon closer inspection, one can see latch like connectors. Circular arm slits are trimmed in the same gold embroidery that frames modest chest, minus the concealed connectors. A brown leather belt is worn around a slender waist. Garter straps appear from beneath skirts upper thigh hem, to hold up stockings that reach up to mid-thigh and disappear into a pair of elegant brown boots.
Hokima Tesh-Rimon
Initiate
Initiate

Re: What do you see?

Postby Kable Syranos on Fri May 29, 2020 5:19 pm

I'll just give you my overall impressions.

In the first description, the feel I get from the clothing and the physical details is that of a young woman who doesn't intend to overly standout. She seems the type that would just assume be lost in the crowd. As for body type, I sense an average height for her race and an overall slender, lithe frame. The race itself I would just guess human or high elf, but definitely have the impression it would be one of the two. As for her hair and eyes, the vision I gathered from the descriptions written lead me to think that they are of the same general ambiance as the clothing, Hair a light brown, black, or perhaps a more coppery shade of red. Eyes are a little harder to pin down without explicit description, but I'm feeling either a light green or perhaps a deeper shade of blue. Other impressions: She's not a warrior type, not a fighter. Either magical or otherwise. I would guess that she's not Domme, that she has some subby in her, but I feel like she's not full blown 'pleasure slave' level subby.

The second description elicits more or less the same response, with the caveat that she now seems to be one who values maintaining a level of decorum and dignity in her appearance. Based on her level of resources she will seek to live and dress in a manner commensurate with that wealth. She's neat, tidy, likes things in their proper place.

That's all I got. Hope it helps.
Kable Syranos
Novice
Novice

Return to Help Offers and Requests