Looking for slaves

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Looking for slaves

Postby Naomh on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Several of my characters are either looking for, or are open to the idea of owning, slaves.

OOCly I'm looking for players who understand that I'm busy and have my focus divided out among multiple characters, and isn't planning on interactions with me being their sole RP. Makes me feel guilty when someone is sitting waiting to play with me when I either don't have the time just then, or had promised RP time with someone else, yanno?

If you're interested, shoot me a PM over IRC or a MB PM, please do not respond in this thread and we can work something out.

Now, for the characters themselves:
Anaya: My lovely dark torian, of feather, skin and slightly of demeanor. She is dominant and controlling, happiest when having some pretty little thing squirming and begging for more but is only a little forceful. She can push and prod but ultimately want them begging, wanting it even if they are hating themselves for wanting it so. She is also a sadist and any character eager for her collar must have at least a little bit of a masochistic streak in them. Especially buxom, busty beauties as abusing large breasts she takes particular delight in. While she is talented with a whip or flogger, she is still a willowy thing, and is thus as much of a mental as she is a physical domme.

Anaya is a lesbian through and through, so only looking for women.

While she is open for any and all races for such lovely ladies, Anaya is particularly on the hunt for chirot and gold or blue winged torian.

Naomh: Catfox, foxkit, wife of a noble and overseer of the Thallis port. Naomh is a busy woman and is slowly being coaxed by Ray`el into getting her own slave. While he has tried to take the initiative and get one for her she's been strongly pushing that if she was going to get one, she's going to find one herself. Naomh sexually is a switch and is open to near everything except pain beyond biting (which happens to be one of her favourite kinks, biting or being bit) and spanking. The biggest requirement for a slave for Naomh is one willing to work. The foxkit will be annoyed, at best, by some pretty thing that only wants to lie around and be sexed. Someone wearing her collar is just as likely as spending hours helping out working at her farm as they are having fun times in bed.

While Naomh is open to all genders, she is only looking for a female slave currently.

Must also be willing to be shared and used by her husband Ray`el.

Keani: A mermaid mage, the new headmistress of Unigo. Is obsessed with magic and is not looking for, but is open to, owning a slave. Sexually she has been experimenting a fair bit, but has grown into a bit of a switch herself, light on pain not unlike Naomh and has only dabbled briefly in bondage. While not a requirement, the biggest allure for her would be someone who is not only literate but also enjoys reading and writing. She's a bit more of a playful, light-hearted character who can be serious when needed.

Keani is open to both men and women.

OOCly, I'm oddly amused by the idea of her having a pixie or fae, one a little less troublesome prankster would be strongly preferred, though a bit of fun is certainly welcome. Not required but an added plus.

North: A most buxom of fae and majordomo (house Seneschal) of Kir's house. She is a more serious character, having spent (handwave) long time with high elves before coming to the empire, though she still has a deep playful and erotic side she keeps mostly hidden. She'll be a strict owner out in public, and only somewhat more relaxed behind closed doors. She'll have the highest, strictest expectations of those wearing their collar when it comes to their behaviour and appearance. She leans more towards the dominant side of things, and sexually I'm still getting the feel of so someone who is OOCly open to the mun experimenting a little with her will be welcome.

North is open to owning either gender, though is primarily looking for a man. Big and hunky would be much preferred.

North is also willing to hire a slaver to catch and train someone for her, so if you have a slaver character with some ideas, feel free to contact me for this as well.

Lana: A torian recently turned magi, Lana is going through a little bit of a shift in her life, that said she still has some constants that make the character and what one will likely encounter with her. She is aggressive, rough and can very much be abusive. Violent, headstrong, she does believe people have their places and if you are below her do not expect a pleasant experience. Compliance will mean rough use but a slow, gradual respect may form. Resistance will likely mean being beaten down and used either way. She's the one of mine most likely and has in the past, to rape another. If you're looking for a mistress to overpower, force and potentially break a character into slavery, this one may be for you.

While Lana has had the most experience and is slightly biased towards women, she is in fact bi, so either gender will work.

Lana has no interest in non-humanoids.

Anaya: http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char.php?s_name=Anaya
Naomh: http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char.php?s_name=Naomh
Keani: http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char.php?s_name=Keani
North: http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char.php?s_name=North
Lana: http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char.php?s_name=Lana
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Looking for slaves

Postby Naomh on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:37 pm

An update:
Still looking for people for all of mine, Anaya has gotten herself someone but is certainly not going to stop at one (technically this will be her second gal in collar, but the first is rarely around so...). Also added in Lana now that I've dusted her off from the shelf of mostly inactive characters. Clarified a little on what I mean with 'light-winged' torian for Anaya.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Looking for slaves

Postby Kooky on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 pm

I'd like to offer Lana a Treydillyan..

Treydillyan is a sylvan-fox (sylvan elf, vulpine mix) who is very much elf, save for some orange fuzz to his ears and the twin bushy tails he tries to hide. He's a bum, with no hobbies or interest in anything. While he is a thief, he doesn't do shop-steals nor steal from people. He -might- just to try to get caught and spite his master/mistress for play drama.

He is a handful. Treydillyan is one I consider 'unbreakable' to an extent.. but I see him hanging around Lana in female form and doing small things to annoy her.. just because he could actually grow to respect her rather than be so very malicious and bitter.

http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char ... s_levval=1
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...