Looking for... all sorts of stuff!

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Looking for... all sorts of stuff!

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:19 am

So I'm back in town and looking around. My character is helping with rebuilding Thallis so I'm interested in any RP that supports that, plus any RP to help rejuvenate the Arena. But beyond that, while I generally play at letting whatever RP happens, happen, on occasion I find it worthwhile to set down things that I would be interested in playing in no particular order and with only some reference to what my character knows she wants:

1) Always interested in trying to find a torian and/or chirot Slave-concubine or two for Elly. Male or female is negotiable though she's never held a male slave. She would be looking for people she can help, train and fly with--no really! Submissive females who need protection or manipulative males who take her collar for protection or some other but seek to mold her from the bottom and eventually try to turn the tables are of interest.

2) She is NOT looking for romance, and neither am I, but I am interested in someone (preferably male, but that is negotiable) who will stalk her and attempt to oppress and abuse her, and more if able. Good RP compatibility, communication and trust is a must for this sort of approach, and obviously, she is not on board with this plan, so there may be some risk involved. :)
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Re: Looking for... all sorts of stuff!

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 am

So, it looks like the position for option 2 is filled now, and so is option one. Yay!

3) Looking for any torians (or any other flight capable race) would wish to come live with her in her tower currently under construction out near Thallis on the coast, either as friends, servants, prisoners or slaves depending on RP.

4) One notion I've toyed with for some time, and may have to end up making a character for eventually to scratch the itch if I can't find someone who is interested in playing something vaguely along these lines themselves is: A cute chirot (female by preference, but male might work too) with the full measure of racial bias against torians who goes out of their way to antagonize and harm torians whenever possible who would set out to assassinate (maybe succeed) or otherwise do something to provoke a capture by their torian target. Then a battle of wills would ensue between the secretly enslaved chirot and the torian. If the torian "breaks" the chirot, the chirot would become a more submissive and sexually oriented character. If the chirot remains strong, they would likely remain a slave but be forever seeking to undermine and harass their owner. Possible class idea suggestions include a dark healer who likes to watch people suffer and only heals for personal profit, but so, won't kill, with the possibility of going seductress. A mage who is heading for ice mage with all the rp fluff spells that could assist in rape for a slave that frequently rebels against their master. Or even other classes that make sense.
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Return to Searching For...