Lumio's Pack

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Lumio's Pack

Postby Kooky on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:13 pm

His pack was sadly disbanded for reasons last year...

That said, Lumio may be starting it anew. He's found new heart, new strength, and has felt needed. For this reason, I wanted to see if any would be interested in joining (or rejoining) Lumio's pack before I make the IC effort to attempt this.

Lumio's pack is one that is less against traditional wolven ideals. They do not raid. They do not rape. It has been said they are the runts, the halfbreeds, the outcasts. They are the wolven who are the strong, for the survive even beyond the inflictions of their own race's customs and ways. One may not even be of wolven blood, if they are wolven of heart. They are first and foremost, a family.

What does this mean?
They protect each other, care for each other. They live together, have access to all the alpha (Lumio) has available with his home. They will have friendly competitions and parties, midnight howls and romps in the moonlight. They are together to live their lives, not just survive it.

If anyone is interested in this, please voice it here or send me a PM on the MB or in-game. Even if things ICly have gone awry, but you're interested, I'd like to try and work something out.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Lumio's Pack

Postby Wadeywade on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Does this mean the return of a wolfpack to the Amalhe valley?
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Kooky on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:24 am

Deadpool wrote:Does this mean the return of a wolfpack to the Amalhe valley?

Possibly. It all depends on how things go ICly.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Kooky on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:38 am

Giving this a bump because it's still relevant and still growing strong! Lumio welcomes new family to dote on, work with, and party with. He's also looking for input on the Wolven Temple he'd like to build, for all wolven to worship their gods.

Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Wadeywade on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Also given wade doesnt live in the valley any more, I extend that invite to il Mutah Har for Lumios' pack. They were good guests before and wade wouod extend this hospitality again.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Return to Searching For...