Female Slave in Need of Master!!!

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Female Slave in Need of Master!!!

Postby Tableleg0 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 am

I recently created my first character and I'm playing as a high elvin laymen,i would like to be a slave as well. OOC I'm willing to do more or less anything, rape, spanking,bondage, ABDL, and orgasm denile. I might need some help registering as a slave. My character is essentualy a bratty, haughty, former noble who has been captured by slavers and sold (to whoever responds to this)! She has not been trained yet.
Tableleg0
Novice
Novice

Re: Female Slave in Need of Master!!!

Postby Farvel on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:25 am

What's your character? I have one who might be interested.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tableleg0 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:29 pm

I'm not sure how to use my character, it seems as though it's been verified, however it didn't show me how to sign in with it.

Update: Oh, did you mean a discretion of my character? Of so, she's a High Elf of just under 19,
Name: Alice Soften
Hair: Blonde, Braided twice down the back.
Eyes: Green
Hight: 4:8
Skin color: Pale
Equipment: The remains of a dress she had on when she was captured.
Tableleg0
Novice
Novice

Postby Akaton on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Ok. You need to join is on mIRC. We are on sorcery.net under the channel #lonely_inn_ooc from there talk to an OP anyone with an @ next to their name except Desdaemona thats the bot. They can actually approve you and you can play the game. As its not played on this message board.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Return to Searching For...