Posted at the Arena, the SS and the Lonely Inn:

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Posted at the Arena, the SS and the Lonely Inn:

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:15 am

Wanted: Soldiers, scouts and healers interested in training and integrating into a light unit capable of going on missions to support the interests of the Empire. The ultimate goal of this unit will be to train up to elite standards so as to be acceptable to one of the guard forces of the nobles. Applicants must be willing to work hard, overcome differences and serve the common good of the unit. Pay will be determined by me based on your contributions but will at minimum be 50 mehrials a month. If we succeed in our goal, the unit will eventually be part of one of the guard forces of the nobles of the Empire and will be paid accordingly. If you are interested, reach me by way of Fairy mail or care of the Lonely Inn or Arena. Individuals who simply wish to train with and against the unit will be welcomed also.

Ellyssa Flamewing
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Re: Posted at the Arena, the SS and the Lonely Inn:

Postby Kooky on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:17 pm

"Moxie is very good scout-dog and does guard-dog things but is interested in this too. Moxie needs coins and works very hard very often."
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:15 pm

I would like to sign up Ronja for this group i realize that she already works for house verkot but im sure a agrement could be formed especialy since shes allowed to work along side the IG on patrols and such. I realize it might be dificult but its a rp opertunity i think would suit her greatly.
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Yulia_Azura on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Tera will be interested in only to get this group up and running.
Characters play: Tera Ryzen, Rivin Azura
Yulia_Azura
Novice
Novice

Postby DiasEesha on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Is willing to put the skills of Dias into helping form and train the militia and hopefully find opportunities to cross train with the IG and Noble houses. As well as the possibility of Caiquin joining until she is able to prove herself worthy for greater heights.
DiasEesha
Expert
Expert

Return to Searching For...