Think you've got what it takes? Military Adviser & soldiers

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Think you've got what it takes? Military Adviser & soldiers

Postby Kooky on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Do you want to be a member of The Best of The Best? Lumio's squad serving Lord Scathien of the House of the Rising Phoenix is seeking those interested in interviewing. He only accepts those who have loyalty, an inner drive and knowledge of Lord Scathien as well as the skill to uphold such. This is a viable squad, which means active missions, schedules patrols and practice games and more. Positions currently open are: Military Adviser and Soldiers!

We've got the 1 Military Adviser position open and at current TWO soldier positions.
There's been some interest but no actual takers, as in, no interviews.

Please keep in mind, Lumio does NOT accept everyone who comes along. He has requirements and looks for certain things during interviews, taking note of composure and word usage, and especially potential. There are NO OOC hirings, IC only. I can honestly say Lumio has turned down a LOT of people.

This is a rather active group, and I've just been approved for mini missions and events for our practices and patrol runs. I also have training games planned and laid out and a few other treats for everyone.

But if interested, poke me in the room or reply here and I'll be sure to set something up.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...