Looking for RP partners

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Looking for RP partners

Postby Farvel on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 am

So, currently looking for people to help develop storylines for my characters, as following:
(all nicks have links to the character page if you want to know more about them)

Name: Farvel
Description: Male, High Elf, Air Mage.
Works as an Enchanter at the SS and researcher at Umbara. A scholar by trade, always interested to learn more about magic in all its components. Has recently developed an interest in slave training.

What I'm looking for:
Farvel is a professional slaver, and so is always on the lookout for new slave targets, willing or not so willing. If you enjoy the prospect of being captured, broken, trained and sold off, or if you have a character with no direction and need someone to give her a purpose in life, then Farvel is your man. Or if you have a slave of your own that's acting up and needs a proper training session, or just a rebellious girl that needs to be put in her place even if you don't want a collar, he is also your man.
Farvel is strict, though not cruel. He expects a slave to learn her place and act like it, or face the consequences. If you expect to be cuddled and treated like a princess, look elsewhere.
NOTE: IC, Farvel is in it for the money, and so isn't looking for more personal slaves for himself. I would however be open to turning a collar permanent if RP evolved that way. Also girls only, sorry. (If you have a male that you wish to simply be captured and sold I can do that, but don't expect any actual training).

************************************************************************************************************************************
Name: Gerard
Description: Male, Human, Warrior.
Currently serving as a scout for Scathien's house, and also as a smith in the MMR. Also planning on making him a gladiator in the future.

What I'm looking for:
Either a slave or concubine, female only, to serve and assist him in every way he needs. Sex will of course be a part of this, but he wants more than just a pretty thing to look at, he's looking for someone who has skills that he can make use of in his job (hunter, spy, entertainer, healer... the list is long). He is not a people person and is not used to having a slave of his own, so things might be... awkward at first. :P

************************************************************************************************************************************
Name: Trisha
Description: Female, Human/catgirl halfbreed, Thief.
Currently serving as a waitress at the Inn, as well as other... 'unofficial' business...

What I'm looking for:
Though I don't wish to have her pemanently enslaved, I am looking to make her a temporary servant or slave to a Mistress that can teach her the finer arts of... 'serving'. :wink: She is a horny girl (she's a catgirl, duh!), who enjoys rough play, including giving and receiving pain.
NOTE: Aiming to direct her in the bard --> seductress path in the future. So it's a bonus if you can teach her skills that either help with thievery or entertaining (dancing, singing, playing instruments), though it's not a requirement.

Name: Elora
Description: Female, Sylvan Elf, Druid.
Currently living alone in the woods after a family tragedy. Is quite distrustful of strangers to the point of hostility.

What I'm looking for:
Either someone who wants to approach her on friendly terms and slowly gain her trust, or someone who wants to capture and break her. Either way, get ready for a long, hard struggle, as she will not bend down easily. Would also be open to have her captured by a slaver. Open to male or female.

Name: Nalia
Description: Female, Mermaid, Healer.
Having recently come ashore for the first time, she is quite unfamiliar with the customs of the Empire. She is thus quite naive, and easily manipulated into whatever is wished of her.

What I'm looking for:
Not sure yet. This is a new character, and so still in development. Currently I'm considering maybe someone who nurtures and takes care of her, though the thought of her being taken advantage of also crossed my mind. It would have to depend on how the RP goes. Open to male or female.

PLEASE NOTE: My timezone is GMT, though I tend to be up late. Usual login times are around 7 PM - 2 AM GMT (i.e, 2-9 PM EST), though I'm usually on for several hours later on weekends and holidays, so take that into consideration.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Looking for RP partners

Postby Farvel on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:31 am

Bumping this. 8)
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...