Deletion... or purpose... Arlo

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Deletion... or purpose... Arlo

Postby Kooky on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:50 am

I'm at a crossroads with one of my characters.. Arlo.
http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char ... s_levval=1

I've shelved him for a while due to his storyline falling apart and having a lack of anyone he's connected to, thus an inability to truly play him.

I am looking for those who may be interested in changing that.

Arlo has no ties to anyone now. He was a hopeless romantic who was madly in love, to the point it destroyed him. Now, he's back to her stoic, cold, feral forest-dwelling self.

Arlo is a wolven-cat, a built man with thick wolven ears and tail. He's classed as a warrior, and hunts through trees and woodlands, but uses no weapons. Arlo is feral, so he thinks in means of survival and has little knowledge of the civilized world with no care for politics or laws.. which can be bad. He's a gentle soul however, despite being used for entertainment in terms of fighting and combat, a lowbie feral from the outside arenas who was tossed in with no training just for the fun of seeing how long he would last. Arlo is tall and muscular, considers himself an alpha of his life, so he can be dominating. But he is not the sort to rape.

I had made him in mind for ye old Spartan-esque type play of owned fighter, used to entertain and satiate lusts. His play took him in an entirely other direction, as play and character lives tend to do.

I take deleting a character seriously.. but.. he's at the point that his tale may forever end. So.. if anyone has any interest in my Arlo, please let me know here or on IRC!

Play subjects are open, as I am open to change for him through developmental play and interaction. I'm even open to slight racial change, and perhaps class if it's fitting for shaping him anew.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...