Old Slaver in Town.

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Old Slaver in Town.

Postby Menhir on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:06 pm

I have available, at least one slaver tag (I need to check on that, might have two...) available.

What I am interested in, is the roleplay between a would-be Master/Mistress and a targeted individual to turn into a slave.
This includes capture and initial rough breaking/training of that Target and sale to the would-be Master/Mistress.

Obviously this would require OOC consent on the part of the future slave, though I would prefer if the role-play reflected the Target's in-character unwillingness and resistance to the capture and training.

My play style when 'training' is (as mentioned above) rather rough (within the bounds of the rules of course), so the future slave needs to be comfortable with that sort of role play.

If you are a pair interested in this sort of short-term storyline in order to acquire your Master/Slave pairing, feel free to leave a reply here or to contact me in character or the OOC by asking for permission to private message.

As a foot note, I work during the nights monday through thursday so I do not have much time on those days, though I have friday through sunday anytime available.
Menhir
Adept
Adept

Return to Searching For...