Looking for Intrepid Adventurers

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Looking for Intrepid Adventurers

Postby Weissteufel on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:49 am

Hello everyone, I am a newer player here; you may know me on IRC as Robert, and I play the High Human sell sword of the same name. I am looking for a few others that would be interested in participating in a regular or even semi-regular storyline group, focused on questing and character development for a tight knit group of characters. Looking more for character development and plot related roleplay more so than sexual play, but that's not off the table when the group isn't working or active in a quest. My character is only level 3, so this would be a good opportunity for some of you more experienced folks to bring out an alt character and give them something to do, or for new players like me to get involved in something. Feel free to message me on IRC, or post here if you're interested!

I will have more details on the logistics of the questing and such once I can put together the group.
Weissteufel
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Looking for Intrepid Adventurers

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:24 am

Anyone interested can also hit Gabriel up IC as well. Would prefer characters below level 10 as Robert stated. Interested parties feel free to hit me up if Robret's not online.
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby Cyan on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:48 am

I may be interested in such a storyline with my wolfess, Ruelle or my feline Cyan.
Cyan
Novice
Novice

Postby Weissteufel on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:36 am

Hey folks, sorry it took so long for an update on this thread. So, I have some of the logistics hammered out, at least for the initial phase of this.

First off, let's start with who all is involved with or has expressed interest in this so far:

Robert Blackwood: Knight
Gabriel Storm Dancer: Ranger
Xembra: Healer
Katipo: Knight [Potential pending RP]
Lexana: Warrior [Potential Pending RP]
Cyan or Ruelle: Thief or Druid [Potential Pending RP]

So, it looks like we will have a solid group of people, so long as the RP goes that way. Who knows, Robert can be a bit churlish and characters may not want to work with him. Lol.

Logistics:
Currently, the group is slated for adventure, exploration, and even clandestine missions at the behest of the IC patron. So far, the hope is to have one quest per week with this group, barring things such as holidays and RL events that would cause the GM to be unable to attend. As a contingency for those times that RL interferes, I am currently working to see if I can get a few back up quests approved to run for the group myself, but thus far it has not been approved.
I hope to try and arrange some RP with interested parties soon, so I'll be sending out some MB messages, fairy mail, or catch folks online when I get home tonight.
Weissteufel
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Flidais on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Darn just saw this, I would have signed up had I seen it sooner.
Flidais
Novice
Novice

Postby Weissteufel on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Which character were you looking to play?
Weissteufel
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Flidais on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:25 pm

My Magi Kuwanyauma
Flidais
Novice
Novice

Postby Weissteufel on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:35 am

We are a little heavy on physical classes, so an extra set of magical hands never hurts! Also, 7 players total is a good number, in case RL eats a couple of us here and there. I look forward to meeting you IC to see how it goes.
Weissteufel
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:58 am

I would be interested in participating, but my main is a little heavy at level 46 and is a multi-disciplinary magic user. Certainly understand if you want to keep the circle small.
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Return to Searching For...