Donations for the ISA Festival

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Donations for the ISA Festival

Postby Azara on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:47 pm

As I am behind schedule for getting the Festival information out and I'd like to try and save some time by asking for donations in a central location as I'm about 2-3 weeks behind due to RL circumstances.

If you could post here what you, as a character or as a representative of a shop, can donate I'd really appreciate it. I will try to get IC with you to make it official and this will help me to determine who I need to stalk... err... contact.

Thanks!

~A~
~Watching.. always watching.~

Azara
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Donations for the ISA FEstival

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Despite Abby's personal views of slavery, she knows it is a huge part of the Empire. If you seek out Abby, Manager of The Works, she can help with donating! She will need to know what will be involved, of course.
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Callie Volopa, owner and head chef of Callista's Vulpine Cuisine, will offer a voucher for a free CVC Date Night Package for the ISA Festival.

The package includes a romantic after-hours dinner for two on the balcony of the restaurant; use of the customer bedroom and outdoor bath house for the evening; and a casual before-hours breakfast in the dining room. Estimated retail value: 125 mhl.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tawny on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Easy

The GS and NB as well as MMR will all donate vouchers or anything that might be special you need.

Tawny help Azara in way she can if she is needed.
Tawny

Re: Donations for the ISA Festival

Postby Serena on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:20 pm

REB will be getting involved as well in some manner or another as discussed.
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte{Naya}, Vonni and Remlie.
Serena
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amara on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:17 pm

If you need IC help with the event, Amara would be willing to poke her head in for a few. :D (OOC, depends on day/time but IF I can be there, I'll help out!)

For donations:
Umbara - MHL
EGL - MHL
Bazaar - vouchers or merchandise
Bath House - Free private room
BoatWerks - Voucher (as Breena)
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Naomh on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:24 am

Talk with Anaya to get some vouchers from the SS, Anaya has a few ideas in mind that would work nice for an ISA-based event.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Menhir on Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:07 am

Menhir, having heard of an upcoming event of interest for the ISA, and being a licensed slaver, has decided to pass on a few items from his personal collection.

Intending to donate voucher (#49730) (Detail: 50mhl Discount Voucher for The Works), voucher (#11607) (Detail: (100 mhl to BA) as well as GS: Gold Wrist Cuffs (#34937) (Detail: for prize) (Ench: < sensual warmth>)
Menhir
Adept
Adept

Postby Sha`Ruse on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:20 pm

I may not be able to donate anything, but Traael would be happy to help run the festival if workers are needed. She too works for the ISA.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby DiasEesha on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:09 am

Considering the Lady of Fires constant history with slavery within the empire she of course sees it as only fitting to give back to the...economy, that has helped to make her who she is.
DiasEesha
Expert
Expert

Return to Searching For...