Seeking collar for my rarely played characters (updated)!

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Seeking collar for my rarely played characters (updated)!

Postby Kurobu on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:57 am

Hello all. I enjoy me some good slice of life play within Belariath as a sub/slave character. I have a few characters hanging around that I really like but haven't had much luck in maintaining a storyline with. I like to play with others who have consistent availability, and who's character's style of dominance is firm-handed, ever present, and a meaningful challenge to play under.

I am open to playing with all genders of character, but I have a foremost preference for females. OOC Player gender is of no consequence to me whatsoever.

If any of these opportunities are of interest to you, my PM box in IRC is always open under the name Kurobu (I don't frequent the forums so I'd suggest contacting me there).

Kurobu - A black wing Torian male. A gentle, greatly submissive, well trained, well behaved, kinky, driven male who has had plenty of time under collar. He has grown to used to enslavement that it is truly all he knows anymore. To give himself loyally to another, to bring pleasure, service, and honor. He is my most-played character, richest character development, and is no stranger to the pleasures of the flesh.

Cirrus - A Black winged Torian male. Rude, unruly, and driven by his anger regarding his treatment as a darkwing, and currently on a path to become a frost-aligned magic user to harm his enemies. He's unkind, will kill if it suits his goals, and currently a bit of a pushover given his lack of power (and levels!). He's not an unreasonable person, and can be tempted. Most of his hatred is directed at brightwings, and to some degree his kind's natural enemy, Chirots. He would make an excellent slave for those looking for a challenge to break him into better behavior, and/or to build up as a weapon of their own, under their control.

Aravel - A white-winged Torian male. I haven't had the opportunity to flesh this character out much to determine where he's going to go within the game. He's mostly kind-hearted, a charmer. Would make a good acquisition to put him to work honing his skills as a warrior and pleasurable company. Companion material for sure.

Sildris - A rough and tumble she-warrior with a ne'er do well past. She has a soft spot, despite her outwardly hard persona. She's really hiding behind that mask because she's been hurt and is very untrusting of people. She needs guidance, and a strong hand. She would be an excellent weapon and a luscious bed mate

Quilik - A feisty, lecherous, thieving Cat-person male who's just as interested in getting his rocks off as he is at getting the coins in your pouch. He's not sure which he likes more, sometimes a good romp might stave off his lust for shinies. He would make a great acquisition for someone who's less moral, perhaps would like to put his talents to use in obtaining wealth, information, or even something more sinister. Perhaps as well put his talents in bed to use for their own personal benefit, and/or as form of reward for a job well done in his other aforementioned uses.
Kurobu
Novice
Novice

Re: Seeking collar for a few of my rarely-played alts.

Postby VanMasterson on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:22 pm

Van Masterson EYES Aravel and then spanks Kurobu!
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Re: Seeking collar for a few of my rarely-played alts.

Postby Kurobu on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:12 am

Still looking, all still available, and now you can add Kurobu to this list as well.
Kurobu
Novice
Novice

Return to Searching For...