Looking for a new pet

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Looking for a new pet

Postby Farvel on Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:18 pm

So, Farvel is currently looking for another slave to add to his personal household. Female only, willing or unwilling, either is fine (though I confess I have a liking for the rebelious types :twisted: ).

In particular, I'm looking for someone who enjoys a more classic BDSM setting (with lots of bondage and sexual training). If you're looking to be pampered and treated like a princess, look elsewhere. If you're looking for an owner who expects a slave to learn her place and act accordingly, and is willing to spend the time required to train her as such, then this is the place for you.

---------------

Outside of the above, Farvel is also a slaver by trade, so anyone looking to be taken in and trained, even if just for a few sessions, he's your man, well, elf. What happens to your character afterwards is up to you: she can be freed (or arranged to escape), sold off to someone of your choice, or even kept if RP evolves that way. Or if you're just looking for a one-time session with a character who thinks too highly of herself and needs to be taken down a notch? Just look for the slaver out and abouts.

And for slave owners, if you have a slave who's acting up and needs a professional hand, or have someone in mind for collaring (maybe even arranged it OOC already) and need a slaver to capture, train and deliver her to you? Well you know who to call.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Looking for a new pet

Postby Farvel on Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:11 pm

So, now that I'm sort of back in the game, Farvel is once again in the market for pets to add to his collection, temporary or permanent. See above for details.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Looking for a new pet

Postby Meija on Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:15 pm

I'm quite new, but my character Julieath would make a good pet... and you could teach me more about the site! :)
Meija
Novice
Novice

Return to Searching For...