Specific, but sweet, tastes

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Specific, but sweet, tastes

Postby Zekairenoki on Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:53 pm

Alcriztoc is looking for a second slave or concubine to serve in his household. He especially needs the help now that he's working in desthiris. In terms of what he's looking for, he's looking to fulfill his dream of a girl with tan skin, and scales if he can manage it. So he's got a serious eye out for drak sen or Sithians. But he's not racist, any beautiful thing wishing to serve under him is welcome~

Alcriztoc is far from a cruel master. If you're looking for something more than spanks when you've been bad, such as bruises or broken bones, Alcriztoc is far from the master for you. He only ties up his slaves for some mutual fun. Or to have fun at their expense. A chastity belt with plugs is a favorite of his to do this with.

If you're looking for a master that will give a slave or concubine a relatively fearless and pampered life, Alcriztoc is a fair choice. While he doesn't suck up to his slaves, he's willing to do a lot to make sure they can smile and are well cared for.

Unless I'm home sick from work (in which case I'm on all day), I'm usually on from 4:00 pm to midnight central time. Pm me if you have interest.
Zekairenoki
Novice
Novice

Return to Searching For...