Seeking stories!

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Seeking stories!

Postby Celestyn_Auros on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:19 pm

Well met!

i'm a newly returning player that is still learning the ropes of Belariath. i'm seeking some stories, i tend to hover toward what could be considered the darker side of RP. Non-con, Hunter/prey, Master/slave, Dom/sub, pain, suffering, loss of control - i'm open to all of it. i have a mixed bag of characters, please feel free to PM with questions or specifics. i'm seeking stories, long term, with a lot of plot. i consider plot to be the building of the story, the characters interactions - not just denoting each others history. Even if it's a hunt, a fight, disagreements, training and/or resisting becoming a slave - that's all plot to me! (All of this while respecting the rules of the IRC.) i'd also enjoy learning more about the dice systems and how things work around here.

i'm not one to dive head first into all things sex related but with some writing i can get there. Male and Female partners welcome. i'd also like to say darkness is not solely what i seek, i'm happy to just interact and get to know people and places.

Here's an f-list if it helps, things i am interested in hopefully pretty clear. https://www.f-list.net/c/kalisita/

Please feel free to contact me here or send me a request to pm in OOC. Thank you for your time <3
Celestyn_Auros
Novice
Novice

Re: Seeking stories!

Postby Sha`Ruse on Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:33 pm

hello there! :D Welcome back to the Realm! I would be very much interested in writing stories with you! Please seeks me out in OOC as Traael or Zayla, and we can talk to see if our ideas matches up. :) Can't wait to hear from you!
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Seeking stories!

Postby Celestyn_Auros on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:35 pm

Thank you Traael, i'll keep an eye out! Feel free to pm me here if you have any questions or can't spot me in OOC.
Celestyn_Auros
Novice
Novice

Return to Searching For...