Mephos lessons

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Mephos lessons

Postby Garthel on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:44 pm

So I just realized that I never got around to getting Garthel riding lessons for her Mephos. So I'm looking for someone that could help her with that now. You can message me here or in chat. Thank you.
Garthel
Novice
Novice

Re: Mephos lessons

Postby VanMasterson on Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Van Masterson can teach her how to ride her mephos for flight....the rest of you get your minds out of the gutter! I would never have umm..those thoughts.....*shifty eyes* I plead the 5th!
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Postby Ryke Masha on Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:22 am

Joe can teach you how to fly as well! Why not join the dethsiris mephos force and joe can teach you all about air combat and scouting!
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:25 pm

Tennibrook Balmossie has an 11-day-old mephos hatchling and a rook who's nearly ready to fly, and so she needs War Beast Riding lessons herself. She's already a master at Horsemanship.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...