Single female vulpine paladin seeking male or female

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Single female vulpine paladin seeking male or female

Postby CallieO on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:43 pm

My vulpine paladin, Dame Tennibrook Balmossie, The Unwavering Blade of Virelith, is seeking a vulpine, half-vulpine, or fuch'vulpine (vulpine by choice) partner of either gender for a long-term relationship.

Qualifications:

1. Character must worship The Lady. Tennibrook will sleep with non-triestani but, as a paladin, it's important to her that her life partner practice the same religion.

2. Player must be a regular RPer here. I don't want to get involved in a storyline with someone who's not going to be around.

3. Player must not be a one-line poster. Nothing against one-line posters, but I need something to work with. You don't have to give me four or five buffers each time, though.

4. Character must love animals, because Tennibrook has a lot of them: A mephos hatchling, a rook almost old enough to fly, and a cat, with the possibility of adding a camerie if the races keep going her way.

5. If male, character should be the strong type. Tenni likes guys who are able to bench-press her over his head.

6. If female, character can be either strong or weak.

7. Character must enjoy sex, because Tenni will be having a lot of it with them when they reach that point. Both as part of their everyday lives, and as acts of worship.

8. Character must not be a member of a noble house other than the House of Winds in Virelith, which Tennibrook serves. Tennibrook doesn't want divided loyalties.

If interested, PM me here on the message board, or see me on IRC. I'm most commonly seen as Tennibrook or as Callie Volopa.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...