Satyr seeking Nymph

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Satyr seeking Nymph

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:49 pm

Danior is out looking for lovely lasses as always but this time he’s out hunting for his fellow children of Gaea. Seeking a partnership or play thing to explore the sort of bond their kin share.
Danior is a character that walks a line between the wilds of Gaea and Civilisation and would do well with someone that is similar in that a counter part to explore themes of attraction, worshipping nature and fucking copious amount of wild rutting fucking as well as gentler moments of affection since Danior can definitely provide both as he’s both rough and caring.

He currently lives in a two story stone home in Nathalion together with his lovely slaves Lucinda and Oreo two lasses he absolutely adores so there can be no notion of jealousy or reservations in the relationship. But that should have been rather obvious since we are talking about a satyr. It would be completely open.

Danior has some hobbies that might come up he is a artist and music at heart expect music dancing as well as stone sculpting mostly of erotic scenes. Good food, drink and stories are always sought after he is a bard after all.

Now for the relationship itself I imagined something mutual a mate or to start of with someone to court and date but the possibility of a collar is definitely on the table be that as a slave or concubine. It’s open for discussion.

As for the sort of nymph he’s looking for well a curvy curious and light hearted Oread or Dryad would probably fit the bardic earth mage like a glow but any of the variations of nymph are on the table.
As for class there is no preference at all.

I’m looking for a regular player as for time zone I live in Sweden but meeting and playing with other time zone inhabitants hasn’t been a problem so far. I would prefer longer posts then one two lines but I don’t expect novel’s when it comes to post lengths. Though lenghty posts are welcome to.

I can mostly be reached through pm on irc for further discussions :) as Most commonly seen under the nicks Danior, Ronja, Liel, Coralia or Rida
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Return to Searching For...