mithril smith

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

mithril smith

Postby Wadeywade on Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:02 pm

I am looking for the going rate for a journeyman mithrilsmith to mount six jewels on a mithril bracelet. will pay the going rate of 20mhl per hourX3 skill levels (or 60 mhl) per hour; I have six stones to mount so thats six hours or 360 Mhl; Firm. only qualified Mithrilsmiths need apply.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: mithril smith

Postby Tawny on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:59 pm

Wade needs to find Meadow. She is a Master Mithril smith and would do it for nothing if asked nicely. If not your figures are wrong anyway. Master only make 50 now and you only get paid for being a master in skills now as well. Meadow is assistant manager of the MMR and head priestess of Uvelcra's temple in Valencia.
Tawny

Return to Searching For...