Save me from being deleted

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Save me from being deleted

Postby Animedragonfly on Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:46 pm

I do this about once a year or so trying to breath life into chars I either havent played in a long time or that their storylines fell through. So I am offering them up to you!

Any char that has a collar now is able to be freed of that collar if someone is interested in them

Tareth- my blind healer .. looking to perhaps put him in a concubine or he might be keen to take in strays.. he has a house in town that i would like to keep .. this char is bi

Noath- My Chirot fighter/mage on the path to warmage .. looking for either a relationship or a mentor for magic for him .. would also not be opposed to him taking a concubine .. this char is straight

Tra`Nal- half high elf half moriel mage.. he was a slave for a long time and i would mind him being a slave again.. this char is bi

Jaelle- my Lava Draksen thief.. fortune teller/con artist .. she is good at reading people and has a thing for moriel .. i am open to anything with her .. this char is bi

Viceyl- my Moriel Smithy .. he was a slave for a long time but his Mistress is gone .. wouldnt mind him being a slave again .. this char is bi

Aaina- Catgirl Shaman .. she reads tarot cards and runes .. she was held captive by a tribe of wolven and broken and it turned her cold and impassive .. looking to perhaps make her a slave to someone .. this char is bi

Erwin- half Cat Half Barbarian fighter .. i originally made this char to be a power bottom for an rp that fell through .. so he is really open to anyone or any thing .. bi leaning gay

Zar`Ruz- Goblin Ranger .. just wants something fuzzy to cuddle with.. looking for perhaps a slave with him.. bi leaning straight

Bastian- Silver Draksen Mage .. his dragon wants him to experience every form of pleasure .. can be a slave or a master depending on the situation.. bi

Karwen- Half Human Half Halfling jewelry maker .. she is timid and shy hiding her curvy frame under layers of clothing .. looking for a master for her .. this char is straight
Animedragonfly
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Searching For...