Seeking Slave(s)

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Seeking Slave(s)

Postby DehanCoer on Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:26 am

Seeking a female slave/concubine(or two) etc to add to the characters, Carnage, Jason Dehan, Hanet or Shadowbolt.

If you're not into rape/slavery etc; it likely will not work. If your character starts a willing participant, it'll take some consideration.

Full transparency; I am more into rape, slave training via my character, and having someone in the same boat.

Curvy/voluptuous to the front of the line! Not a requirement, but what can I say...I have a type!

And as far as races, open to all except Halflings(soft limit depending on build/height), Dwarves(nope), Ogre(nope), Sithian(nope), Centaur/Wemic(nope), Troll(nope), Goblin(soft limit depending on description/type etc), Torian/Chirot(soft limit depending on build).

Play time for me is strongly limited to weekends and the occasional weekday/evening(due to work).

Looking for descriptive/long posts as well. Doesn't have to be on the level of George RR Martin but it's always fun to have details. A story/development is fun as well. So if you have a character that you know is slave material but will fight to have a bit more freedom as a concubine; that would be neat.

If we don't mesh rp wise, it's quite alright. I don't want to force anything and would not want anyone trying to force it with me...giggity.

PM for discussion. Or for easier communication, I strongly prefer discord so we can talk. A things have gotten 'lost in translation' and respective tones can not be heard when typed out.
DehanCoer
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Seeking Slave(s)

Postby Odette on Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:54 am

I have interest in Jason Dehan!

Would love to rp with you and see how it goes.
I currently only have Ives 'available' but I am willing to create a char for him.

Feel free to pm me here or on TLI. I am mostly online as Mae.
Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...