Those seeking advancement within the magickal arts

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Those seeking advancement within the magickal arts

Postby Twerlinger on Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:29 pm

*Posted up around the town, the towers and the inn*

Are you seeking enlightenment within the magickal arts, or looking to further your understanding into the deep aspects of the Arcane realm. Do you feel the need for someone to help you along with the path, then perhaps I can be of service.

I am seeking to take on an apprentice to teach and advise them upon their journey within the magickal fields, to help introduce them to aspects that they may not have considered and to broaden their minds upon what can and can't be done.

If this sounds of interest, then please send a fae to Twerlinger, to arrange a meeting about your interest.

---

OOC - Seeking one or perhaps a couple, depending on the match, of apprentices to learn and enhance their arcane knowledge for the sake of IC RP. Specifically around Arcane magicks to begin with, although depending on what happens, that might be expanded as things go on. If your interested, drop me a line over MB PM or give me a nudge on IRC.
Twerlinger

Return to Searching For...