I am not in search of anything

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

I am not in search of anything

Postby Thunder on Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:46 pm

However I know how people get when they can not find a place someone works or find a worker to help them so here you go I will be nice enough to give you a list of all the places I work and what they are there so if you want a job there or hell just need to get a worker to help.. Just look me up as Thunder or call my name. If I am on I will help and if I am busy we can make a date. I believe this is all I do at this time I think thats every place.

Thunder works: Reb Assistant Manager, ISA Register
Nesaia works: BA can do any henna, body paint, and simple piercings (no genitals or dermals)
Makka works: Bath House Manager
Cryene works: SC Manager
Meri works: Naked Bird, Belladonna
Storvanya works: MMR (as mhl Mastersmith/clerk) DOCKYARD (as Yardhand) , SLIPWAY (as Yardhand)
Lightning Storms works: SE, Apoth
Arctic Steam works: GS
Aridia works: SaS (baker candy maker), C2C (clerk)
Ice works: TW Manager and clerk
Crey works: SS (spells only at this time)
Ma`Ome works: Inn as bartender
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...