Undertow Reset Request

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Undertow Reset Request

Postby UnderTow on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello,

After having come back to the game and played enough over the last few months I feel I am familiar enough with the current rules to reset Undertow. He is built for previous incarnations of the rules and I no longer wish to keep him as a WaM, and his current class combination is an illegal build for WaMs (Can no longer be knights). Since this is a very old character (First generation) a lot of his items and ownerships are not recorded in the system. I'm not sure how we would like to handle this but I am open to suggestions.

[15:29] -Desdaemona- Character 'Undertow' has 324 Mhl, 0 Cp in hand, 7003 Mhl in the bank.

[10:36] <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Undertow: coif, mithril bastard sword, tunic, gambeson, +5 Mithril greaves, mithril gauntlets, Visored Helm, +5 mithril vambraces, +5 mithril half plate.

NOTE: The Mithril Bastard Sword also has a +5 ATK enchant but it pre-dates the current system so the 5 ATK enchant is listed in his spells.

[10:42] <Desdaemona> Owned ShopItem descriptions
[10:42] <Desdaemona> none.
[10:42] <Desdaemona> End List

Note: The following other items are in his inventory but are only listed as they also pre-date the current !shopitem system:

Four lengths of animated mithril chain
Metal necklace (+3 resistance) (Tournament Reward)
White gold cock ring of resizing (Quest Reward)
Two white gold collars
Body Arts Tools

If I need to re-purchase the mundane items that isn't an issue, but the enchanted legacy items I would like to keep.

He has never been given an IoP, Relic, or Artifact so nothing to worry about there.

Additionally, he owns a cabin in the forest at an undetermined location. Again, this was purchased before the current REB system was put into place so I'm not sure if we want to just leave it as is, or take this opportunity to actually put him on the grid somewhere. The details of the cabin are listed below and the property was a small forest plot that if possible I would like to have out in the borderlands:

Log/wooden cabin with basement
Small wooden barn
Medium garden

Thank you very much!
UnderTow
Novice
Novice

Re: Undertow Reset Request

Postby Ehlanna on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Done
Ehlanna
High Council