Reset for Wade (first and last)

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Reset for Wade (first and last)

Postby Wadeywade on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Id like to reset wade for a variety of reasons which I will ennumerate in a moment. Ehlanna, I collected all the relevant data, and whenever you are ready to hit the switch Im ready. :)

ok, my reasons: 1) Story reasons. wade just died for the third time and.. I feel since I have never done it before, it would not be such a bad idea. Im not entirely sure what way I will go, although Ray and I calculated a few good ideas I know there are a few more as well. 2) to fix his statistics. somewhere along the way I took one too many spellslots or something. :/ 3) I think reimagining him wouldnt be a bad idea at this point because of his change of profession as well.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: Reset for Wade (first and last)

Postby Wadeywade on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:09 pm

I have settled on Ranger/ Air MageX5 (by way of Ranger/Bard)
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Ehlanna on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Needed you to show the stuff, so it can be given back and checked :)
But done.

[18:01] <Ehlanna> !stats Wade
[18:01] <Desdaemona> Character 'Wade' (level 33 Thiefx2/Air Magex4) stats: Str 31 Int 66 Agi 54 Res 51 Stam 54 Life 35
[18:02] <Ehlanna> !equip Wade
[18:02] <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Wade: mithril tipped arrows (10 uses), Mithril greaves, mithril dagger, mithril dagger, Shadow Weave, mithril vambraces, mithril circlet, wrist crossbow, mithril tipped arrows (10 uses), short bow, mithril gauntlets, mithril scimitar, hand axe, mithril short sword, mithril tipped arrows (10 uses).

Character 'Wade' has 185 Mhl, 54 Cp in hand, 20 Mhl in the bank.
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Wadeywade on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:33 pm

ty ehl, my bad. didnt know that.
if we ever do this again (hopefully, not for a LONG TIME. hopefully, never!) remind me not to forget that part!
-
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Return to Problems