Caesira Class Reset (First)

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Caesira Class Reset (First)

Postby Lash on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:32 pm

Might be a somewhat backwards start to a reset, but I'm going to list my liquid assets and solid ones' first.

-Desdaemona- Character 'Caesira' has 4390 Mhl, 5 Cp in hand, 2100 Mhl in the bank.

<Desdaemona> Equipment list for Caesira: Horse, shield, whip, long sword, leather armor.
<Desdaemona> ShopItems (* denotes using equip slots) owned by Caesira: Jacket, Trousers, Boots, Outfit, Mithril Cloak Pin, Waistcoat.

I'd like to reset Caesira from Knight to a Shaman please; My reasoning is such that, I don't believe knight is the correct place for anymore.. I've had a couple of set ideas, that haven't strayed as such, but upon asking about and roleplaying her... Well, knight just doesn't seem to be the most. Functional? No, no I think it just isn't quite apt enough for her, whereas I believe Shaman would be. The original idea was for her to become a paladin, but, it doesn't seem like something that is quite functional for the pirate in my opinion at least not at this point in time, or any in the near future.

I respect that you could ask: But, Caesira! Paladin is a way, aways for you! I realise this, but the intention was to slowly get permissions, quests, land and things set that she could get her own temple with a 'new' god set up, but, i recognise that will take a very long time.. And I'd need the permissions before i could even get her to be a paladin of said faith, not only that but i don't need to be a paladin to strive towards trying to get that done over a year or two anyway.

So: tldr: I'd like to change her from knight, to Shaman please.
Lash
Novice
Novice

Re: Caesira Class Reset (First)

Postby Ehlanna on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems