1st reset for Ellyssa Flamewing

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

1st reset for Ellyssa Flamewing

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:46 am

This Ellyssa's first reset, so I'll try and do it right. I'd like to reset her as a Bard X3 and eventually an Air Mage X3. Story reasons: back when I was playing her regularly, as much as I wanted her to be a healer, she always seemed to be expressing a desire to be a bard and she always seemed to be too aggressive for the healer mindset. She has turned into a voracious student of magic with light combat abilities. Then she discovered a genuine affinity for the bardic arts and magic through music. She's worked well with Air Mages in the past and wanted to learn everything she could about their art as well. Further the fact that she left the empire on a long journey provides a good opportunity for me to RP out how she discovered new facets to her personality. Maybe even how she lost the ability to channel Healing magic.

Money:

5:39 -Desdaemona- Character 'Ellyssa Flamewing' has 1928 Mhl, 47 Cp in hand, 3395 Mhl in the bank.

Equipment:

19:59 <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Ellyssa Flamewing: robe of the arch magi, mithril dagger, gambeson, wrist crossbow, whip, mithril circlet, mithril dagger, mithril vambraces, targe, Mithril greaves, crystal sword, short bow, mithril tipped arrows (10 uses), wrist crossbow.

Stats

5:38 <Desdaemona> Character 'Ellyssa Flamewing' (level 21 Healerx3/Bardx2) stats: Str 30 Int 25 Agi 25 Res 30 Stam 50 Life 24

If you need anything further, I've got the copies of her enchantments, the contents of her character page, and her shop items too.
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Re: 1st reset for Ellyssa Flamewing

Postby Ehlanna on Sat May 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to Problems